kato

machine shop

looking at having a few little washers/adapters made at a local machine shop, does anyone have a connection? i contacted eaglemike twice but nada, maybe its too small of a project... its fairly easy stuff, maybe a vocational school or community collage that has a machine shop would do this? (its a washer to adapt a better selection of rear rotors on my bike)

topzg.jpg

bottomn.jpg

20130226120826.jpg

imagetki.jpg

CID has some pretty cool tools in his garage.

its gonna be real hard to make it worth his time though i know that much ah!!

Offset hole correct ? That's tricky !

I would love to be all over that,.

But plate is full with moving.

Apparently it's not too bad somebody on the ATK forum was working at a machine shop and making them but not anymore.

I would love to be all over that,.

But plate is full with moving.

Bummer but thanks!

Does the hub have the threads in it? Has it been tested before? How many ya need? when do you need em? We could make some out of 7075 aluminum. If they show signs of wear after a bit of use upgrade to titanium :coolio:

Does the hub have the threads in it? Has it been tested before? How many ya need? when do you need em? We could make some out of 7075 aluminum. If they show signs of wear after a bit of use upgrade to titanium :coolio:/>

Yes those have been tested and they're still in use. I spoke with the guy who came up with the concept yesterday he just doesn't work at the machine shop anymore. yes threads on the hub. 5 peices. Thanks jon!

In one day we could make one for every atk 605 ever made with this bad hawk! super trick haha yeeeaaaaa!!! machine 9orn...

The eccentric hole makes the job a little more expensive because you need to make a special collet to hold the part off center. I don't think you could find any shop to make 5 pcs for less than $50.00 each. I don't understand the need for the parts from the picture, maybe we could get together sometime and I could see what we can come up with.

CiD