That is a deal, too bad I needed mine in August.

Whoa, easy to spend money at that site!

Tempted on the foam earbud (hearing aid) technology @ $99, plus the $65 harness.

I have the regular ear speakers which crimp the ears. But money going elsewhere.

Is anyone using the earbuds?? There are Sportsman Earbuds @ $30 also.

The link is to an earbud jack setup. Audio input jack is different part. I believe. Order carefully.

Is that what I use on my PCI helmet setup with push to talk on my bike? That,s cheap and would like to get a setup for my little girl. I have a spare PCI radio

Those same headset kits were "Show Priced" for $150 this weekend at the Sand Expo....

Those same headset kits were "Show Priced" for $150 this weekend at the Sand Expo....

The kit with harness and PTT is on sale as well on the website for $150. I had to pull the trigger. Ordered a Yaesu FT-270r else where.

Thanks CiD for posting.

-Blake

1379981009[/url]' post='159251']

Whoa, easy to spend money at that site!

Tempted on the foam earbud (hearing aid) technology @ $99, plus the $65 harness.

I have the regular ear speakers which crimp the ears. But money going elsewhere.

Is anyone using the earbuds?? There are Sportsman Earbuds @ $30 also.

The link is to an earbud jack setup. Audio input jack is different part. I believe. Order carefully.

On my new helmet I took the Dremel tool to the hard foam where the ear speakers go and made a real comfortable fit.

Blake your very welcome that's one of the great things about this site that someone will post up good deals usually TrophyHunter.

CiD

" What's an earbud jack? It that for running an iPod if not using race radio?"

Earbud jack is audio Output to ear speakers. Audio Input jack would be IPod etc input.

Unless I am mistaken, input OR output, not both.