HVYWT

Alpine Fire

From watching the news ,Bike Slut , Uncle Champ, who ever up that way.

If you need help getting out I have truck and small trailer (12x6) if needed.

I don't know how bad it is, but it is out there if needed....

Any time for sure.

Been there, Burn out 2003...

Keeping a watchful eye out and listening to CAL Fire & Heartland Fire scanners. I think the Al-Bar Shriner's camp burned after it jumped Sunrise HWY., but it is still about 8 mi. east of Pine Valley. NW winds seem to be keeping it at slow advance. It seems to be creeping along the top of the mountain and to the south towards Laguna Lodge area.

Yeah- wildwood is the closest, I think as well as Jed

It's burning away from champ and carguy, and still 15 miles from racerbill, Ozzy, myself and suspenders

Thanks for the offer; if it's not under control in a couple of days, i'll load up the trailer with the "really important things"

That is: pictures, art, legal papers, musical instruments, motorcycles and camping gear

You know none of my bikes have comprehensive insurance, so, if they burn, I'm out of luck

House and furnishings are covered, but it's so hard to replace "memories"

Last bug out, I was taking pictures of all the stuff we left (after getting stuff in the trailer)...I turn around, and my wife is stacking tupperware, beachballs, skateboards, etcm. I'm like "what are you thinking?!?!"..shesaid tupperware for leftovers, and the other stuff so the kids had stuff to play with lol

Thanks again for the offer, and i'll pass on the same offer to any Descanso people...just let us know before they close all the streets

You know none of my bikes have comprehensive insurance, so, if they burn, I'm out of luck

Homeowner's/renter's won't cover that when its in the garage?

That good to know .

I will check site ever few hours.

Good you all.

Homeowner's/renter's won't cover that when its in the garage?

If it has a plate home owners will not cover. At least didn't for me.

Taking pictures of your stuff great ideal (tools) I still look for things that I think I have.(duh)

Right- if it is "registered" (green sticker bikes too) it's not covered...that is for vehicle insurance to cover

And before anybody corrects me...I checked my policy and called to confirm

State farm

Thanks for the thoughts ,I live at an evacuation site so I am not to worried, a little worried, this is how the Laguna fire looked after three days but is no Santa Ana this time.

Uncle C.

does anyone have a link of a map of where the fires are burning?

I'd like to offer up my truck and trailer as well. I also have plenty of room to store vehicles, fenced area for dogs as long as they get along with my guys who love any company. Plenty of room to store trailers etc.

I'm available anytime as well.

For CHP road closures http://cad.chp.ca.gov should get you everything with the back log but the map, just choose the areas. Helped during the cedar fire.