Yeti

Anyone Riding Saturday Morning?

I need to ride this weekend. Anyone riding locally on Saturday morning?

I am...I'm riding to work angry.gif

I too will be on call Fri,Sat and Sun riding in for each call. You could hit the 905 In the Southbay or Otay Mt for a quick fix.

eh... not locally. Will probably be heading out in the AM for Soops (parking with friends at The Dip off of Huff Rd.)

Only an hour-and-some-change drive!

I'd like to get out and ride this weekend. I'd say I'm a semi-noobish rider. I'm up for whatever, but if it gets technical ill be pretty slow. I enjoy challenging myself (only way to get better right) I just don't have that much riding experience.

I will be doing a really mellow ride Saturday morning on my XR440. I'll be starting off at Starbucks at 9am at Jamacha Rd and Willow Glen Dr in Rancho San Diego. Then down Proctor Valley Rd, over the top of Otay Mountain, then down through the Otay River Valley under the 125 bridge, driving past Southbay Motorsports and ending up at Cozy Corner Pizza for lunch (I have never eaten there, but it looks good on Yelp). This is about a 50 mile ride on flat, easy dirt roads.

Here's a map:

http://dualsportmaps.com/?link=108755

Edit: Meetup spot is "Jamacha" Rd at Willow Glen

riding yes, local yes, international yes, tecate bc mex yes. See BORCS thread.

I'll see you at 9. I can't do lunch but the morning sneak-a-ride sounds good!I have done most of this route in the past, I haven't done the last portion of the route "along the river" any deep mud or sand? I'm on street tires... :rolleyes:

I'll see you at 9. I can't do lunch but the morning sneak-a-ride sounds good!I have done most of this route in the past, I haven't done the last portion of the route "along the river" any deep mud or sand? I'm on street tires... :rolleyes:/>

should be fine. this is an easy ride. you're on street tires on a XR400R?

I'll see you at 9. I can't do lunch but the morning sneak-a-ride sounds good!I have done most of this route in the past, I haven't done the last portion of the route "along the river" any deep mud or sand? I'm on street tires... :rolleyes:/>/>

should be fine. this is an easy ride. you're on street tires on a XR400R?

Yea, it's in supermoto trim right now, I ride it to work all the time and i hate killing my knobes. I do a lot of trails in sumo trim, it's a good time in everything but deep sand, mud, and rock gardens. It's a blast on black canyon!

post-15238-004684300 1363389560_thumb.jp

Looks like fun! You should have no problem. But we're going to look like twins!

Looks like fun! You should have no problem. But we're going to look like twins!

Rad, it's been a while since I've seen another xr400 on the street. Looking foreword to it.

I will be doing a really mellow ride Saturday morning on my XR440. I'll be starting off at Starbucks at 9am at Jamacha Rd and Willow Glen Dr in Rancho San Diego. Then down Proctor Valley Rd, over the top of Otay Mountain, then down through the Otay River Valley under the 125 bridge, driving past Southbay Motorsports and ending up at Cozy Corner Pizza for lunch (I have never eaten there, but it looks good on Yelp). This is about a 50 mile ride on flat, easy dirt roads.

Here's a map:

I'll meet you at 9:00. I'll be on my blue wr250r. Sounds fun!

More specifically where do you want to meet, it looks like there's a jack in the box, a Taco Bell and a couple other restaurants there?

Starbucks at Jamacha and Willow Glen at 9am... Leaving at 9:15

that worked out great. Im liking that route up and over the mountain and down to the valley thanks guys!

Here's a map:

Great ride, average pizza :rolleyes:/> thanks for showing us around.