I guess my pix didn't upload, I'll try when I get home.

Bob Bob Bob. I'm gonna get hurt trying to view your pictures, standing on my head or turning the monitor upside down.

Awesome ride that day, I woke up at 0 Dark thirty and headed over to Otay Mt. Nice speed run up and over and down and out Marron Valley rd over to Potero and through the lake to corral canyon and up Kernan cycle trl through buckman and out the cul de sac to fuel in Pine Valley and to buckman to hook up on the 94 to Campo to Boulevard to hit Lark. Meet a SDAR group that said Kato and the group would be coming around soon. Stripped off a layer of jackets and put my tail bag in the back of a truck and meet the group and we putted around some trails for a little bit then Axle the guy on the KTM (sorry) forgot your name) and Bob loaded up their bikes and drove home. Kato, David and I went over to Jucumba and fueled up to find Smuglers Cave and explore Jucumba. Great time exploring that mine. Guess its called Elliot. Had a brief exploration for Smuglers and the headed back towards Campo. Refueled and hit the border fence to Tacate stopping at the trestle for a bit. Then down the 94 slowly back to Brody's for a refreshment then on home to La Mesa. I did try to get Kato to head out to OcWells but I guess we'll save that for another day. Kato has some great knowledge of the areas and its always a pleasure riding with him. Nice riding and meeting you David and Axle, Bob and that KTM dude.

Brando the ktm dude!

Fyi: Smuglers cave area is well marked for where u should be and shouldn't be.

trying to upload the pix, hope it works....

post-15232-057142800 1363127629_thumb.jp

post-15232-086224400 1363127668_thumb.jp

post-15232-010795600 1363127705_thumb.jp

post-15232-073788300 1363127742_thumb.jp

post-15232-064145400 1363127782_thumb.jp

post-15232-090287100 1363127822_thumb.jp

post-15232-097396300 1363127881_thumb.jp

post-15232-017349900 1363127941_thumb.jp

post-15232-090057100 1363127966_thumb.jp

post-15232-046504900 1363127995_thumb.jp

post-15232-099998700 1363128021_thumb.jp

post-15232-038133500 1363128068_thumb.jp

post-15232-050748100 1363128191_thumb.jp

post-15232-021911600 1363128241_thumb.jp

post-15232-074536200 1363128257_thumb.jp

Awesome ride that day, I woke up at 0 Dark thirty and headed over to Otay Mt. Nice speed run up and over and down and out Marron Valley rd over to Potero and through the lake to corral canyon and up Kernan cycle trl through buckman and out the cul de sac to fuel in Pine Valley and to buckman to hook up on the 94 to Campo to Boulevard to hit Lark. Meet a SDAR group that said Kato and the group would be coming around soon. Stripped off a layer of jackets and put my tail bag in the back of a truck and meet the group and we putted around some trails for a little bit then Axle the guy on the KTM (sorry) forgot your name) and Bob loaded up their bikes and drove home. Kato, David and I went over to Jucumba and fueled up to find Smuglers Cave and explore Jucumba. Great time exploring that mine. Guess its called Elliot. Had a brief exploration for Smuglers and the headed back towards Campo. Refueled and hit the border fence to Tacate stopping at the trestle for a bit. Then down the 94 slowly back to Brody's for a refreshment then on home to La Mesa. I did try to get Kato to head out to OcWells but I guess we'll save that for another day. Kato has some great knowledge of the areas and its always a pleasure riding with him. Nice riding and meeting you David and Axle, Bob and that KTM dude.

Brando the ktm dude!

Fyi: Smuglers cave area is well marked for where u should be and shouldn't be.

Oh Brando, thanks. I have a great memory, like a steel trap. Its just short.

My Bridgestone Angel Wings were flawless again. Prolly hitting around 2000 miles of Smiles on them and will prolly get another 1000.

It was Awesome seeing that Hawk trying to pick up that dead rabbit and get out of our way before we got there.

I have some video like 30 gigs or so that Ill have to edit and then upload to utube in the next few days.

thanks again for the after ride Kato.

nice pics. good times you all looking forward to next!

nice pics. good times you all looking forward to next!

Im on call this weekend, have a great safe ride. I'm looking for a ride out to OcWells and back for my next outing. But ill catch up sometime soon.

post-15232-038094900 1363131157_thumb.jp

I'm looking for a ride out to OcWells and back for my next outing. But ill catch up sometime soon.

im down to join and hit the desert soon before it gets too hot.. we could bring a tent and spend a day in the ow/borrego springs area before coming back

1363132146[/url]' post='146716']
1363131168[/url]' post='146713']

I'm looking for a ride out to OcWells and back for my next outing. But ill catch up sometime soon.

im down to join and hit the desert soon before it gets too hot.. we could bring a tent and spend a day in the ow/borrego springs area before coming back

LOL, in never gets too hot. Well if you want the next time I head out for the weekend ill let you know. My toy box is at the Blue Inn and it has A/C. But I'm down to bring my tent and bag too. Just need to figure out a fuel plan and I'm good to go. Maybe il have my wife run chase for us and then I won't have to worry about fuel. Or I could fill up the tank on my toy box and we could pump from it. But then I'd have to haul it.....lolWe could do the smugglers cave on the way also.

LOL, in never gets too hot. Well if you want the next time I head out for the weekend ill let you know. My toy box is at the Blue Inn and it has A/C. But I'm down to bring my tent and bag too. Just need to figure out a fuel plan and I'm good to go. Maybe il have my wife run chase for us and then I won't have to worry about fuel. Or I could fill up the tank on my toy box and we could pump from it. But then I'd have to haul it.....lolWe could do the smugglers cave on the way also.

never gets too hot? what do i know, i'm a frenchy!! well that s good then.

Had about 4 hours of footage. So here's your 15 minutes of fame. TvScum and Kato post ride to Jucumba, Valley of the Moon looking for the Smuglers Cave.

http://youtu.be/4PU_9MyAu8s

Had about 4 hours of footage. So here's your 15 minutes of fame. TvScun and Kato post ride to Jucumba, Valley of the Moon looking for the Muglers Cave.

Thanks for posting that dude! Nice video!

Had about 4 hours of footage. So here's your 15 minutes of fame. TvScun and Kato post ride to Jucumba, Valley of the Moon looking for the Muglers Cave.

What and how did you get that (camera,edit so on) Handle bar mount really smooth ? Nice video.....

1363561023[/url]' post='147213']
1363556067[/url]' post='147211']

What and how did you get that (camera,edit so on) Handle bar mount really smooth ? Nice video.....

Thanks HVYWT. Not sure what your asking? Edit? Windows Movie Maker. Handlebar mount is one I made for more options. I usually mount it to my front axle fork clamps or helmet but I'm liking it so much I made a new one today. Similar but stainless steel this time. Ill put up a pic in a few.

GoProMount and Pic of it mounted.

GoProMount.bmp

ready.bmp

I was asking because my GoPro bounces so much. Have it on my helmet.

1363576241[/url]' post='147228']

I was asking because my GoPro bounces so much. Have it on my helmet.

Yeah it does that sometimes with a helmet mount.,if you look at some of the other vids I have you'll see I do the helmet mount, axle mount and bar mount. Om looking to do a,rear view mount off my passenger foot pegs but haven't hit the venue yet.I love the bar mount best because it points straight ahead with little effort. The helmet cam looks where you look of course so it needs more editing.

Happy filming.

1363560051[/url]' post='147212']
1363556067[/url]' post='147211']

Thanks for posting that dude! Nice video!

No worries, I have more footage but it requires more editing time. So it's on the back burner. I'm working on the Corral Canyon ride video now. Try to post it up in a few days. Were you on that ride?

No, i have never ridden in Corral Canyon. I like to stick to RR tracks.

No, i have never ridden in Corral Canyon. I like to stick to RR tracks.

Lol, the goal is not to stick to the tracks :)