Oracle

Guess I have to start somewhere...

Hi everyone!

I've been riding since I was a kid, including local tracks, deserts, moutains and more than a few multi-day baja trip back in the day. As a 45 year old father of three, I've been finding it harder and harder to get to the track or legal green sticker riding areas. So I made a packed with one of my long time riding buddies and we both picked up a '08 KTM 530EXC recently. I live in Ramona and would love to hook up with some local riders or join other riders in San Diego county.

Thanks,

TO

Welcome aboard! You're in the right place. Plenty of rides pretty much anytime in the informal rides section.

Aaron

I live in Ramona and would love to hook up with some local riders or join other riders in San Diego county.

I'll show you around sometime....

Welcome fellow Ramonian! We are lucky to live in the dual sport center of SD County and you picked a great bike.

Thanks for all the replies. I look forward to doing some rides soon. Probably heading out this Sunday if anyone else is interested.

Crawdaddy, I've been checking out your site. Those are the kind of rides I'm interested in.

Local peeps, hit me up whenever. My normal days off are Fri-Sun but I can pull some mid week rides off too.

I may be able to join you Sunday, but I don't know the area around Ramona. If you had something in mind I'd be happy to join ya.