Yes.......but I can't yet until signorina Te is back together. have fun out there!!

I will be on Vaction 16 Nov- 3 Dec... these type rides will fill my time...

However I am not availible for this one...

Yes.......but I can't yet until signorina Te is back together. have fun out there!!

what did you have done?

what did you have done?

pulled my clutch basket, the backing plate gear cush drive was loose with rattly free play, ZipTy Racing has a bushing replacement kit and modification process (its on the way back to me now).

Welded my footpeg mount back on from a rock hit at the 100s mc round 10 Nat H&H. welder grounded my rear brake line and blew a hole in it, so new rear brake line too.... Will remove and replace rear mousse and tire, oil change, air filter clean up, valve clearance check, new hand grips, some graphics clean up (totally scraped up), some plastics replacement.removal of ignition side cover and mag partical cleaning of stator and flywheel, Basically a full tune and service and overall inspection going into the tecate hs as the next big fun thing.

Already committed to a mountain bike ride at Mission trails tomorrow. Join us 8 AM at the dirt lot across from the campground.

Already committed to a mountain bike ride at Mission trails tomorrow. Join us 8 AM at the dirt lot across from the campground.

Thanks bill, but my cardio is so bad right now its not even funny

11919816064751.gif

Nice Rob!

Damn, I pulled a BS in his post.

Sorry CIhijack

TH, nice to see you pull that out once in a while.