KTMrad

SDAR Club Stickers.....PLEASE READ

How's the sticker plans going, any progress or fresh news for us sticker junkies? Inquiring minds want to know :unsure:

How about this ?

I like it. Only suggestion would be to add the web address below it.

forgive my mad photchop skillz yo

... I took some others advice and inspiration...

think the state would have a problem with it?

post-122-1188576725_thumb.jpg

forgive my mad photchop skillz yo

... I took some others advice and inspiration...

think the state would have a problem with it?

I don't think so. I remember some kind of little Calfornia stickers or plates sold probably at 7-11 or Kmart back in the 80s, but I am still rooting for die-cuts :blink:

I had a few stickers made up overnight to get them to my friend John so he could get them on his bike, since he left for the Dakar Rally on December 29th.

So, here's what the first round of stickers look like, and they will be on John's racebike in the Paris to Dakar Rally.

I will have more made up in a few days, to distribute to you all.

238545952-S-1.jpg

Well, not die-cuts, but....YAY! :lol::P:lol::lol:

One step at a time.......and I think die-cuts cost a lot more, so that may be on down the road.

Well, not die-cuts, but....YAY! :lol::P:lol::P

One step at a time.......and I think die-cuts cost a lot more, so that may be on down the road.

Maybe we have enough people who'd like 'em to help pitch in with the extra cost :lol: In the meantime, I'll gladly paste what ever we can get our gloves on all over my bikes and cars. :D

Randy,

I know you asked for ideas a long time ago but I was thinking to keep in line with our impromptu motto I'd like something like this. I'd put it right at the tip of my front fender.

STFU

..............SDAR......

Only without the periods on the bottom line.

Randy,

I know you asked for ideas a long time ago but I was thinking to keep in line with our impromptu motto I'd like something like this. I'd put it right at the tip of my front fender.

STFU

..............SDAR......

I thought last year's "Shut up and Ride" emblem's on the Dash T-Shirts were great......seems like it would be an equally good sticker......and keeps things easy........now shut up and ride! :lol::lol:

Randy,

STFU

..............SDAR......

Doesnt that mean SHUT THE F*#K UP If thats the case I vote for DILIGAF :lol:

I will have some Shut Up & Ride stickers made also.

As far as some other requests.....sorry, can't make them all, and can't keep everyone happy all of the time :P:lol::D

I like the idea of some that say Seek Dirt And Ride....think we'll hand them out to all the riders on the Desert Dash........a catchy phrase that also stands for the club name !! :lol:

Sandiegoland, good job on the phrase Seek Dirt and Ride :lol:

I will have some Shut Up & Ride stickers made also.

As far as some other requests.....sorry, can't make them all, and can't keep everyone happy all of the time :D:lol::P

I like the idea of some that say Seek Dirt And Ride....think we'll hand them out to all the riders on the Desert Dash........a catchy phrase that also stands for the club name !! :lol:

Sandiegoland, good job on the phrase Seek Dirt and Ride :lol:

Hey - Aren't you supposed to be out riding somewhere today while the rest of us work? :P:P

Hey - Aren't you supposed to be out riding somewhere today while the rest of us work? :lol::lol:

I will be riding, just a quickie up Wildcat Canyon to my special, secret dirt trail....maybe to Ramona and Black Canyon for a sunset ride.

AFTER I see the sticker guy in Santee. :lol:

Hey - Aren't you supposed to be out riding somewhere today while the rest of us work? :P:lol:

I will be riding, just a quickie up Wildcat Canyon to my special, secret dirt trail....maybe to Ramona and Black Canyon for a sunset ride.

AFTER I see the sticker guy in Santee. :lol:

Got your voice mail but I just got home from work so no riding for me :D Afternoon rides on Weekdays are hard for me to pull off since I work in Carlsbad and live in Ramona......whoa, serious commuter blues :lol: Didn't bother to ring ya back knowing you were on the scooter.....hope it was a fun ride.....

I had a few stickers made up overnight to get them to my friend John so he could get them on his bike, since he left for the Dakar Rally on December 29th.

So, here's what the first round of stickers look like, and they will be on John's racebike in the Paris to Dakar Rally.

I will have more made up in a few days, to distribute to you all.

238545952-S-1.jpg

Are these available yet ?

Would like to get some for Pres. Weekend...... Is it possible?

TIA,

Spyder

TIA,

Spyder

I believe they will be ready, possibly Thursday, I had a lot made up....good price too, local company in Santee, if anyone needs stickers or signs.

Don't know how I would get them to you....but, I will have them for sure at the Desert Dash.

TIA,

Spyder

I believe they will be ready, possibly Thursday, I had a lot made up....good price too, local company in Santee, if anyone needs stickers or signs.

Don't know how I would get them to you....but, I will have them for sure at the Desert Dash.

Excellent!

Look forward to picking up a few at the DD this weekend.

Thanks Randy, for all the time and effort you put into this, the site and the Desert Dash!

Spyder