KTMrad

SDAR Club Stickers.....PLEASE READ

I've been researching having stickers made on the internet. Here's what I'm thinking....

1. 3" x 4" (or approximate dimensions) sticker that says "SHUT UP & RIDE" followed by the SDAR logo and web address, for car windows, your bike, etc. Sticker will look like the front logo from the 2007 Desert Dash T-shirt.

2. Small sticker about 2" x 3" with the SDAR logo and web address, for your bike.

3. A regular size BUMPER STICKER with the SDAR logo, web address, and "Dualsport Motorcycle Club & Ride Promoting" for windows, bumpers, or whatever.

Please answer the POLL for this post.

Thanks,

Trying to figure out how to do a POLL for your choices....so far, no luck. Feel free to answer in your post.

Thanks,

I've been researching having stickers made on the internet. Here's what I'm thinking....

1. 3" x 4" (or approximate dimensions) sticker that says "SHUT UP & RIDE" followed by the SDAR logo and web address, for car windows, your bike, etc. Sticker will look like the front logo from the 2007 Desert Dash T-shirt.

2. Small sticker about 2" x 3" with the SDAR logo and web address, for your bike.

3. A regular size BUMPER STICKER with the SDAR logo, web address, and "Dualsport Motorcycle Club & Ride Promoting" for windows, bumpers, or whatever.

Thanks,

When I was teaching the BRC in Long Beach, they liked the "Shut up and Ride" logo on my tee shirt. I am up for #1 in different sizes.

A decal like (SDAR), would be good too for the bike.

Thanks,

If the poll is which of those three - I'd vote for #2. A smaller sticker would be easier to find a place to apply. Number plate, car window, toolbox, whatever.

all great ideas Rad. I would add in the website adress too wherever possible. :ph34r:

I like a small sticker and maybe I am a bit fussy, but I prefer die-cuts, but I suppose those may be a bit pricey or too impractical for the design, since I have not seen it, but die-cuts look great on everything, like bikes and helmets. Just a thought. The dealer where I bought my Husky had some really terrific looking stickers made for them. You may have seen the little Moto Forza stickers on the front and back of my Husky and they are sharp. Maybe we should find out who made them :ph34r:

Fender stickers would be kinda cool, I know it's not on your list but thought I would throw it out there.

Fender stickers would be kinda cool, I know it's not on your list but thought I would throw it out there.

good idea!

where do I send my check?

I'm down for most of the above.

"Hi, I'm Yeti and I'm a sticker-a-holic!!" :)

Seriously, I agree with Dirt Dame on the die cuts. I think they look really sharp and you can put them . . . nevermind she covered that. I have a few sources where we can get them for very decent prices.

Also, my brother-in-law own a t-shirt/silk screening business. He can do the t-shirts for us for a good price.

cash in hand,all sound good, 1st vote #1 then #2

As far as stickers go (not die cuts) did you have something like this in mind:

sdarlogofy0.jpg

Cleaned up obviously, but . . .

As far as stickers go (not die cuts) did you have something like this in mind:

sdarlogofy0.jpg

Cleaned up obviously, but . . .

Actually that would work for a die-cut. The ones I mentioned are multi-color printed die-cuts. This type of sticker would look very custom and clean, just the look I think our club should have. You know, a cut above the ordinary and all like that :) Anyway, I'll probably bring the Husky to the bbq, with some new forkleg stickers as well, so people can get a look at 'em.

I never did care for the "SHUT UP AND RIDE" motto. I vote for #2 and #3 in that order.

Couldn't a small sticker just say "Dual Sport Motorcycle Club"? It explains what we are to the public.

I vote for #2, (especially if they're diecut!) and #3 (would look good on my Joe-hauler) :)

Now....if I only had a matching SDAR jersey, I'd be set :D

How about a sticker that looks like a license plate? The whole point of this is the on road/off road duality. The plate is what makes it happen.

As for the other suggestions, I'd like a smaller die cut sticker for my helmet and/or bike.

Ditto to what CC sez. I have lots of bikes and helmets in need of snazzy stickers. Why, I might need a mess of them :P

Thanks,

I like'em all.....oh, it's a poll thing.....Ok then, my vote is for #1.....I like the "SHUT UP AND RIDE" theme.......

Been out of town. I get back Friday and need to meet with Uncle Cameron to finalize some designs, and we'll get them going soon. Also have a lead on a local guy I need to talk to.