Goofy Footer

AFX-39 Helmet - Local Shop?

Anybody know of local shops which carry the AFX-39 Dual Sport Helmet?

I'd like to try one on and if it fits well I want to buy one by Thursday. I suppose I could try bikebandit (semi-local I suppose) or another online retailer as well. I'd prefer the bright yellow or red or possibly white. I want something that will get me seen while on road.

If I could find a local shop with a close enough price I'll support the shop first. Thanks!

31Gn0h9U8BL._SL500_AA300_.jpgafx%20fx39%20dual%20sport%20yellow.jpg

DSC08211.jpg

Anybody know of local shops which carry the AFX-39 Dual Sport Helmet?

I'd like to try one on and if it fits well I want to buy one by Thursday. I suppose I could try bikebandit (semi-local I suppose) or another online retailer as well. I'd prefer the bright yellow or red or possibly white. I want something that will get me seen while on road.

If I could find a local shop with a close enough price I'll support the shop first. Thanks!

31Gn0h9U8BL._SL500_AA300_.jpgafx%20fx39%20dual%20sport%20yellow.jpg

DSC08211.jpg

I love mine. The new style chin strap is awesome.

I love mine. The new style chin strap is awesome.

Hey Bum, do you know if they typically run small or large or true to size?

They only show On Line dealers so BB is the closest, I don't know if they have a will call/pickup option but they ship pretty quickly. Mine ran true to size. I wear a large in Shoei, Scorpion so I ordered a large AFX 37...then the 39. Fits.

There are reports that the helmets run large, but I ordered an XS, and it ran true to XS sizing compared with other brands of the same size that I wear.

get the one in DRwhite... add some early 90s graphics... purple and pink if I remember correctly, in faux-tagger lettering

SICK!

Hey Tim, did you check out any other brands? I know that people on this forum tend to like the AFX, and I know they make a good helmet. That said, I just did a quick search and noticed that MSR, Fly, AGV, and Sparx now make a dual sport helmet (MSR, Fly and Sparx in the sub $150 range), in addition to Arai, Shoei, Icon, AFX and Joe Rocket who have made them for a while. Might be worth a look.

First u buy a DR, now u want the same helmet I have, what's next....trade in the taco I might have a line on a 03 Buick wit a trailer hitch.

I can't wait for the ride report. I'm sure I'll recognize the helmet and the windshield.

.....and the bike. (sans graphics). :party: