HotRod82

Go ahead and laugh....

Some of you have probably read some of my complaints about getting a ridiculous amount of flat tires recently after going more than a decade without a flat on any of my bikes. Well, now my wife's car is getting flats, I have installed 5 (yes 5) plugs in the (relatively new) Michelins on her car! What the heck is going on? Apparently I have offended the tire God's in some way and must pay. Fortunately, none of them have left her stranded and to her credit she tells me "I have another squishy tire" and sure enough she has picked up another nail or screw of some kind. What to do? Do I need to sacrifice something to the tire God's? Wear a funny hat and chant around the campfire? I'm at a loss....it is kinda funny though.

I have a "catch all" chant I do in times like those. Start slow and speed up the rhythm as you go.

Owah

Tajer

Kiam

Good luck!

Go to the Indian reservation, ask for the medicine man. Tell him your problem, most likely he will twirl dead chicken over your head at the same time while he is dancing around you. That should solve your problem.

I have a "catch all" chant I do in times like those. Start slow and speed up the rhythm as you go.

Owah

Tajer

Kiam

Good luck!

:heh: :heh: :heh:

Send me $50 and I will send you a small vial of special water to sprinkle on the vehicle.

Here is the easy solution to your tire troubles.

But be careful, you may not get flats but it can be a hazard to your battery.

been there... it makes no sense; months of no flats, then 3 in one day... then one each of the next two times out... then one on my wife's car... then one on my truck; all within two weeks

and no flats since (the DRZ flat on the track doesn't count; it was just a bent valve stem)

Go to the Indian reservation, ask for the medicine man. Tell him your problem, most likely he will twirl dead chicken over your head at the same time while he is dancing around you. That should solve your problem.

Can I just go to KFC and hold a bucket of chicken over my head?

Some of you have probably read some of my complaints about getting a ridiculous amount of flat tires recently after going more than a decade without a flat on any of my bikes. Well, now my wife's car is getting flats, I have installed 5 (yes 5) plugs in the (relatively new) Michelins on her car! What the heck is going on? Apparently I have offended the tire God's in some way and must pay. Fortunately, none of them have left her stranded and to her credit she tells me "I have another squishy tire" and sure enough she has picked up another nail or screw of some kind. What to do? Do I need to sacrifice something to the tire God's? Wear a funny hat and chant around the campfire? I'm at a loss....it is kinda funny though.

any "change" in the surrounding neighborhoods(*construction/street maintenance/etc??), arterial main roads??

or on the work trip(*ie: 32nd street and Harbor? some "upkeep" near workplace?)

Just looking to "nail" the issue---

csi-miami%5B1%5D.jpg

B)...CSI:SDAR