Sign in to follow this  
SteelRain

These kinds of people scare me

When we, as Americans, think of terrorists most people imagine a Bin Laden type. However, I have been hearing stories for years about people doing crazy things "for the environment" or "animals" that qualify as terrorism.

I remember a few years back a guy was stringing steel cable across a common motorcycle trail out east.

There were the people who tossed loose dirt/gravel on Palomar and VA211 religiously, some even used oil and other chemicals.

Yesterday there a was post here about rider taken out by hog wire in a common riding area.

Then I saw the article below on CNN.

Now most anti-riding, anti-fur, anti-whatever groups are NOT full of nut jobs. I can understand their points of view more often than not; even if I do not agree. But this woman was outright crazy if she actually did the things she is accused of doing. You have to believe that it is a good thing she was stopped.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/22/justice/ohio-anti-fur-plot-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

sick person, extreme Idiot, you respect everyones opinion even though you do not agree, this person is a nut that takes it to far. She is the type that would kill everyone so the environment would be fine.

You mean like this knucklehead? Check out those crazy eyes!

Anti-fur activist solicited hitman to kill random fur wearer

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-compared-animal-welfare-work-liberation-concentration-camps-planned-murder-for-hire-random-fur-wearer-authorities-article-1.1027384?localLinksEnabled=false

Woman who compared animal-welfare work to liberation of concentration camps planned murder-for-hire of random fur-wearer. Meredith Lowell, 27, to be held by U.S. Marshals Service pending hearing next week.

You mean like this knucklehead? Check out those crazy eyes!

I am guessing you did not read my post :coolio:

Same person, same article. :heh:

Yeah - but his picture is bigger. :party:

No matter what belief system exists, there are varying levels of extremist behavior. From folks driving spikes into trees in logging areas to the one's we all read about all too often. Yeah, that latest incident just East is concerning for sure.