Sign in to follow this  
Chief Gunner

BRP XRL/XRR Maintenance day @ my Casa

Had one awhile back at my place and I'm thinking about hosting another. I have not been on any rides in awhile but will get out soon.

Nothing fancy just some good people getting together for some garage time on the bikes with tunes

and some food (the hot links were a hit last time). Here is what I'm thinking....General tune up stuff like oil changes, valve adjusts, jetting and what not. I've got an air compressor and spoons for sneaker changes too If needed.

If any of you BRP owners out there have been waiting to do the "Smog block off & Daves mods" I can give you a hand doing that, or if you want to install any aftermarket goodies that you might have been putting off I can assist with that too, just bring them parts along.

Lots of shops and parts available close by: Motoworld in El Cajon, Cycle Gear, CMC, Veys, and RP Racing are all close to my place.

Of course this is not exclusive to just BRP's, SDAR folks and their bikes are always welcome at my place.

If interested just PM me and I'll nail down a date based on the number of responses and general interest I get (if any).

RIDE ON!

Gunner

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am in B)

I'm definitely in. Depending on the date. So I guess that means I'm definitely probably in! B)

I'm clear most Saturdays in June.

Want to be there bro, not free until 23 June.

Had one awhile back at my place and I'm thinking about hosting another. I have not been on any rides in awhile but will get out soon.

Nothing fancy just some good people getting together for some garage time on the bikes with tunes

and some food (the hot links were a hit last time). Here is what I'm thinking....General tune up stuff like oil changes, valve adjusts, jetting and what not. I've got an air compressor and spoons for sneaker changes too If needed.

If any of you BRP owners out there have been waiting to do the "Smog block off & Daves mods" I can give you a hand doing that, or if you want to install any aftermarket goodies that you might have been putting off I can assist with that too, just bring them parts along.

Lots of shops and parts available close by: Motoworld in El Cajon, Cycle Gear, CMC, Veys, and RP Racing are all close to my place.

Of course this is not exclusive to just BRP's, SDAR folks and their bikes are always welcome at my place.

If interested just PM me and I'll nail down a date based on the number of responses and general interest I get (if any).

RIDE ON!

Gunner

does this mean me and my dr cant come hang and help?

I tell you this is bikeism or something

Ya, this really is bikeism Chief ! Don't hate the player, hate the game dude! :D

Well, I guess I can't complain too much since you've been a great friend to myself and my mean green machine. We might crash the party though, just to shotgun a few beers and spill some motoroil on you or your sparkling clean shop floor! :D

I know the KLR clubs have tech days in San Diego, but if any of you KLR guys need the tools to do the doo-hickey mod I have them so you can fix your bike during a Honda day with the Gunner.

:P Quote from my original post: "Of course this is not exclusive to just BRP's, SDAR folks and their bikes are always welcome at my place"...... :D

I just ride red so you guys can't see the blood when I crash :D ........Honestly I just don't have the $$ right now to get the bike I really want.

The only Repair / Maintenance manual I have is for the XR650L but I have High Speed internet access for the laptop in the garage so getting tech data for anything else is easy for any one who wants to bring something other than a BRP.

I was thinking of doing this sometime like the second Sat of June.

Catch you guys later

:P Quote from my original post: "Of course this is not exclusive to just BRP's, SDAR folks and their bikes are always welcome at my place"...... :D

I just ride red so you guys can't see the blood when I crash :D ........Honestly I just don't have the $$ right now to get the bike I really want.

The only Repair / Maintenance manual I have is for the XR650L but I have High Speed internet access for the laptop in the garage so getting tech data for anything else is easy for any one who wants to bring something other than a BRP.

I was thinking of doing this sometime like the second Sat of June.

Catch you guys later

let me know gunner and me and my DR will be there

We might crash the party though, just to shotgun a few beers and spill some motoroil on you or your sparkling clean shop floor! :P

That sounds like a great plan! If I'm in town, I'll be crashing :D

Honestly I just don't have the $$ right now to get the bike I really want.

It's not that BMW you were drooling on at the DD is it Chief? I can only imagine what that would look like after you got it all BLINGED-UP! :D

See ya soon...

We might crash the party though, just to shotgun a few beers and spill some motoroil on you or your sparkling clean shop floor! :unsure:

That sounds like a great plan! If I'm in town, I'll be crashing :boredom:

Honestly I just don't have the $$ right now to get the bike I really want.

It's not that BMW you were drooling on at the DD is it Chief? I can only imagine what that would look like after you got it all BLINGED-UP! :pioneer_smoke:

See ya soon...

Yeah I liked this one....

3.jpg

But this is the one I'm saving a down payment for.....

21626_0_1_2_990%20super%20duke%20black_Image%20credits%20-%20KTM.jpg