IMG_3353_t.jpg

My buddy Andrew called me out for some KLR cruisin' today. Thanks for the invite brother! It was epic conditions with good moisture in the dirt, no dust, crisp clean air, and my rocket powered KLR! Yeah, it's only a C sized rocket motor but better than nothing right? So I met Big A and his super cool homeboy Mike out on the 94, and away we went. It was another historic all KLR ride in the books. Gotta love it! Mike was still in the break-in period on his new machine. I know he was trying to keep it under 4500rpm . . . Did you pull it off man, or did I hear you hitting a redline or two out there?? mawAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA :ph34r:

Staging area . . Time to roll out!

IMG_3280.jpg

Homeland Security check.

IMG_3281.jpg

Threat profile alpha.

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

Patriot Point Monument. Captain Robert Crooks to the red security phone please . . .

IMG_3288-Copy.jpg

No word from Minuteman Crooks. He is currently MIA . . .

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3292-Copy.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

Mike ripped the buckles out of his racing boots by accident, so he was sporting sneakers. :excl:

IMG_3300.jpg

He is a skilled rider and was able to get away with it for a day.

IMG_3301.jpg

This was a great little road.

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305-Copy.jpg

Yep, we made it there! Here's proof:

IMG_3307.jpg

There was no sign of the other group, just a bunch of yaehoo dirtbikers buzzing around in circles, god bless 'em! mawAHAHAHAHAHAH :heh:

It was sorta chilly but not really.

IMG_3308.jpg

Off to find some viewpoints.

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

Found one!

IMG_3317.jpg

Holiday ham on sale in the green outfit.

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

A bit of snow up there.

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

Hey, a bit of snow down here too!

IMG_3335.jpg

WooooHOOOOO I LOVE SNOW! :king:

IMG_3338.jpg

All good things must end . .

IMG_3339.jpg

Yeah, I'm bummed out too bro :mellow:

IMG_3340.jpg

Here he comes!

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

Epic Viewpoint #2:

IMG_3355_t.jpg

IMG_3353_t.jpg

Thanks Guys! I had a blast riding with you today. Pure epicness all the way. Stay in touch lets do it again soon. Maybe next time we hit the dez?? :wacko:

IMG_3342.jpg

RIDE ON AMIGOS !

Good to see you out there riding!...Glad you all had fun!!

If you're out , you guys ought to swing by superstition over new years weekend...

Was that you? I saw someone yesterday morning parked off to the side sitting in a tree. I waved- looks like you guys were an hour or less behind me.

Troy,

Thanks for being the most excellent tour guide yesterday. For those of you interested I have attached the track log that I created on Dualsportmaps.com VS the track ridden and the created track is spot one. Thank you Strega for creating such an great tool for trip planning.

Here it is!

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.dualsportmaps.com/embedMap.html?id=AD67A4ED-3E09-402A-9243-94C4E95674F8" TITLE="McCain Valley" width="640" height="480"></IFRAME>

Andrew

Was that you? I saw someone yesterday morning parked off to the side sitting in a tree. I waved- looks like you guys were an hour or less behind me.

Yep that was me in the tree! That's cool Paul I had a feeling that was you riding by.

Thanks for being the most excellent tour guide yesterday.

The pleasure was all mine my friend. Anytime. :coolio: