Riggerdan

Revolutionary New Bike Stand

PLEASE NOTE:

Takes qualified rigging personnel to install

it was a quick fix to get the bike off the stand - ended up ratchet strapping the stand to a furniture dolly then lowering the bike down (and securing it) so I can move it around into the light so I can see what I am doing.....

the picture of the bike on the stand, on the dolly was not as impressive - but seems to working quite well rolleyes.gif

post-14289-021903600 1319031532_thumb.jp

post-14289-017169700 1319031555_thumb.jp

I've seen Zenosan rig the front....or the rear....but don't know if he's lifted the whole at once.

Kind of a nice art piece.

I was gonna start in with "Dan's suspension service" lines but thought that would be too corny....even for SDAR. :coolio:

I always lift the front with a ratchet strap to change fork seals, but never lifted the whole bike. The picture looks pretty cool.

PLEASE NOTE:

Takes qualified rigging personnel to install

So- who did you hire?

I think I would like to see a picture of you riding it like a mechanical bull.

Gee, I never thought of that! Probably because I have easier and more conventional ways ways to get both ends of a bike off the ground in my garage.... :coolio:

Besides, I'm not a qualified professional. I just play one on TV.

I like the addition of the "creeper" for mobility.

NESBA, WERA, CCS, and DCS members have been doing this to our race bikes for a long time. At the end of each race season it made stripping and working much easier. On all my (more recent) old race bikes the motor needed to be dropped out of the frame from the bottom so hanging and a transmission lift was the easy and cheap solution.

looking at the pics again again that is not a creeper in the rafters for the bike to slide on. D'oh. But the pics are very good quality.