Anyone up for a short-but-interesting early Sunday morning ride? BS- don't know if you're out from under moving duties yet....

I fixed the bike (hah- are they EVER fixed?) and need a shakedown ride before the CORE Bar10 ride.

I may be able to knock out an early local ride before anybody notices I skipped out... don't tell my wife

I'm up for something. Gotta be done before noon anyway. What were you thinking?

Given the time structure, it will likely be Corral Canyon.

But I'm open to suggestion.

I might be in for this. It's been a while since I rode with any of you guys esp the bslut. What time and where we meeting?

ok bowers... ball is in your court... please set a time and a place, and make sure you get the MT43s and the new sprocket and chain installed on the DRZ before Sunday

thanks

How about 8 at the intersection of Kernan and the road?

depends on how fast you can swap tires, but that is a good time :ph34r:

see you there...

Corral? I thought we had plated dirtbikes so we would not have to only ride in OHV only areas.

It's true, we could ride on the street, too, but I'm looking for a concentration of dirt for a short period. Those wanting a dualsport experience will ride there and back home.

Paul after you swap out those tires and drivetrain maybe we can work on that radio installation rolleyes.gif

see you at 0800

Paul after you swap out those tires and drivetrain maybe we can work on that radio installation rolleyes.gif

see you at 0800

You want to get the radio working before the ride- I'll be there at 0730 to help you out. Otherwise you'll be unable to appreciate my singing voice, and you really don't want to miss that.

Good morning, it's KPMB serving the Corral Canyon riding area at 144.505 with PeeBee, your host for this morning's show. I'll be spinning up the classic rock, jazz and hits of the 80's, as well as joke of the day and humorous comments about the gaffes and splashes of fellow riders. Stay tuned, we'll be right back after this message!

Hello, I have not ridden with any of you before, is this an open invitation? I would not mind tagging along for a ride tomorrow morning.

Thane Rivers

760 613 9336

If it's posted publicly, it's an open ride. I'm not the ride leader but knowing who is, I'd imagine an intermediate pace and trail selection. PMB will surely correct me if I'm mistaken.

If it's posted publicly, it's an open ride. I'm not the ride leader but knowing who is, I'd imagine an intermediate pace and trail selection. PMB will surely correct me if I'm mistaken.

Consider yourself uncorrected.

Intermediate pace and trail selection, we will be skipping Ranger tomorrow, as I got my but kicked on it last time, and need to get my wheels back under my feet.

Obviously, nobody will be left behind, but anyone showing up for the ride should be properly equipped and ready for a couple hours of intensity.

I called CadMan and made him feel welcome- my drz is done, and my radio is thankfully left in the old garage :lol:...

See ya'll in the morning

I called CadMan and made him feel welcome- my drz is done, and my radio is thankfully left in the old garage :lol:...

See ya'll in the morning

Shall I bring my spare?

Thanks for the invite. A solid group of guys to be sure, I'll see more of y'all Very Impressed with that BMW rider Aaron. Wow.

Thane