Saturday, May 5, 2007 night ride will start at the Pine Valley exit from Hwy 8 at the staging area. Rally time is 5:30 P.M. We'll depart the staging area (South of the Freeway) at 6:00 and head to the gas station so that anyone who needs to can top-off. Then a Northeast route to McCain Valley where we will meet up with Dritrider86 who has offer chase services so we'll have the ability to stop for some burgers and libations. Then South of the Freeway to 94, Buckman Springs, up Bear Valley Rd., and back to Pine Valley exit.

Exact route planning is t.b.d. and any suggestions are welcome. If you have a suggestion, PLEASE P.M.

Chime-in if you can join :i-m_so_happy:

MEE TOO :i-m_so_happy: :lol: carpooling with joilet probably,my truck. :bb:

I'll be a late joiner if possible. Have a function that afternoon/evening. May possibly hook up for camping if anyone decides to stay out yonder...

Saturday, May 5, 2007 night ride will start at the Pine Valley exit from Hwy 8 at the staging area. Rally time is 5:30 P.M. Chime-in if you can join :i-m_so_happy:

May swing by and say hi for a few minutes before you guys head out......won't be riding.......camping/mtn biking with the gal pal/kids up at the Laguna campground that weekend.....

Stefano and I are planning to meet in PB at 12PM at the corner of Ingraham and Garnet. We will ride through the afternoon and will meet in Pine Valley for the night ride.

If anybody would care to join us PM me and I'll provide the details.

Jon

TTT

I wish I could be there for this one but I can't.

I have an obligation that will keep me from meeting up with you guys in enough time to enjoy the ride but will be home after 6:30

Since I will be home a tad later in the evening and with it being a Sat night I wanted to offer up some hospitality to my friends here.....

If any of you are heading home by taking the 8 West on the return trip, and would like to, you are welcome to come by my house and have a cold one and if you are hungry and tired we can easily fire up the grill, fire pit and the tunes.

Just PM me and let me know if you want to swing by.

I just need to know how many might want to show up and we can take it from there. B)

Oh by the way, I've got neighbors who do the live "Garage Band" thing on the weekends.....not bad if you like rock /alt/punk

I enjoyed listening to them from the driveway last weekend while tipping a few.

Gunz

Metal Twister and I did a little pre-run today to check routes, Look for locked gates, get out of work, etc. We had a blast B) , but we decided not to include this trail for this night ride... :D

post-88-1178242286_thumb.jpgpost-88-1178241311_thumb.jpg

Further on up the road...post-88-1178241410_thumb.jpg

We WILL plan a trip back to this spot later though... B)

Still looking for a partner for Dirtrider86 who possibly has another rig to drive to McCain for some "4x4 while you wait". Any takers?

If any of you are heading home by taking the 8 West on the return trip, and would like to, you are welcome to come by my house and have a cold one and if you are hungry and tired we can easily fire up the grill, fire pit and the tunes.

That's really cool of you Aaron, and we are going to miss you! We won't be to McCain for some time so maybe you could blast out there and meet us...

See y'all B)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Just got back from the barr. Those rocks look fun, too bad they are not in your ride, 10 miles of rocks like that would be real fun at night. My Cinco De Mayo party was canceled. Maybe I will ride with Schwinn. I need to have a TALK WITH jOLIET. Now is this just a night ride (no camping) or what. This isnt going to be a fire road ride is it. My wife is calling gotta go. Craig

Metal Twister and I did a little pre-run today to check routes, Look for locked gates, get out of work, etc. We had a blast B) , but we decided not to include this trail for this night ride... :D

post-88-1178242286_thumb.jpgpost-88-1178241311_thumb.jpg

Further on up the road...post-88-1178241410_thumb.jpg

We WILL plan a trip back to this spot later though... B)

Still looking for a partner for Dirtrider86 who possibly has another rig to drive to McCain for some "4x4 while you wait". Any takers?

That's really cool of you Aaron, and we are going to miss you! We won't be to McCain for some time so maybe you could blast out there and meet us...

See y'all :D Why isnt the guy in the pictures catching air over those rocks. B):D

MEE TOO B)B) carpooling with joilet probably,my truck. :D

And as easy as that ,Im out, wife tells me about family function last night that i must attend B) I was looking forward to this.

Now is this just a night ride (no camping) or what. This isnt going to be a fire road ride is it. My wife is calling gotta go. Craig

Camping at McCain Valley is a definite maybe B) . The ride will be mostly fire roads and pavement, you are welome to come along of course Craig, but it may not be muich fiun for you B) I dunno...

We'll run PV to Pine Creek to Sunrise to Thing Valley to La Posta TT to Golden Acorn to Manzinita Ranch to Canebrake to McCain and break for burgers and beers at McCain. Then return via Old 80 and possibly up Bear Valley.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The ride will be mostly fire roads and pavement, you are welome to come along of course Craig, but it may not be muich fiun for you B) I dunno..

When did they pave Coral Canyon B)B) You guys have fun :D But I am out. I found a killer party at the Kraken :D Crazy Burro too. Baracho E Loco. Fear Factor night ride is filling up fast. Intermediate++ only. Thanks Craig :D