shift

a retard has infiltrated the site!

jeez, you guys just let anybody up in this joint, eh? ha ha... :crazy: i'm nate, a.k.a. shift, shitf, shift957. i moved out here from northern virginia a few months ago. back east, about 6 years ago, i met steelrain and we ripped race tracks on sportbikes. of course we observed speed limits on the street. :whistle: :whistle:

so i sold my r6 and an all original '88 fzr 400 before i came out here. (ouch :crying_anim02: ) but i still have bad betty, my ktm 640e. it's a love/hate relationship, really. she lives up to her name for sure. :girl_devil:

back in january, steelrain invited me on a baja ride to mike's with eric and ken -- i suppose they're on here too. it was a damn good time and can't wait to do another run to mike's. :good:

i'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you and riding all over the place. i like anything from fire roads to tough singletrack :skull: :skull: :skull: ha ha... long live long rides!

Welcome Shift,

The Team can always use another emoticon artist.

Welcome. Can't wait to see what your ride write up posts look like! :ohno02::rolleyes:;):P

you're known by the company you keep

that goes for David as well as the rest of us... join a ride when you can... do you fall as often as Steel Rain? :ph34r:

Ahhh, Shitf! Its on now!

Nate and I had some epic video ride reports before HD and helmet cameras took over... sadly we were the kings of destroying cameras :lol:

Maybe we can bring that back minus the destroying cameras.

For you viewing pleasure (NSFW & K - Nate listens to some seriously nasty music)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7973347501333063273#

And my personal non-race track fave (This one is Clean... :coolio: )

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4494401731254439044#

Welcome to the club.

Given the title of your post, I thought this was appropriate.

post-13426-013748600 1299947192_thumb.jp

Welcome aboard M8, i mean N8! B)

Alright Nate, welcome aboard. I really enjoyed our Mike's Sky Ranch ride and hope we can ride again soon.

Eric

Welcome I think.. Anyone that hangs out with David goes on our probationary list.. :coolio:

thanks for the greetings. i know it was a risky move dropping david's name, but what can i say, i like living on the edge. ha ha... please don't hold it against me. :unsure:

bikeslut, to answer your question, hells no i don't drop bikes like SR. at least not on the road. :P speaking of which, i have a few videos of him crashing. but it sounds like nothing new to you all. :laughingsmiley: i don't drop bikes too often, knock on wood. although i do have 2 titanium plates in my face and a 5" deep puncture in my hip from my first bike, a '93 yz125.

on our baja trip, david and i were rolling through some nice hills and turns when a tighter turn snuck up on us. i was running a go pro and caught in on cam:

to be fair, i stopped my ktm on it's left side later on that ride when i was paying more attention to where would be a nice place to stop, rather than where the trail was going. if my sd card wasn't full by then, i would have gotten that on video too. here's my worst crash on a sportbike at VIR in virginia. got a grade 3 a/c separation from it. :thumbsdown_anim:

well, it was uploaded to google videos, but i can't find any of my work there. bummer.

and for the record, i destroyed no cameras. lol

i'm keeping an eye on the rides and hope to jump in on some soon.

Welcome Shift. welcome.gif I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence that you show up here and now David's talking about moving to New York. We might all be in trouble if you’re able to scare David away. smiley-scared007.gif

David, cool videos but you may want to put in a warning to view with the volume off if you are at work or there are children in the room.

David, cool videos but you may want to put in a warning to view with the volume off if you are at work or there are children in the room.

Done.