Jump to content
San Diego Adventure Riders

Recommended Posts

My math puts you in the seat for eight full 24 hour days-wow!!  Looks like a great trip and I must admit that I LOVE "did it kill me-NO!". 

Such a great outlook; welcome back home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the bike is loaded, but what do you need for camping with unknown days.

DSC02495text.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should have bought Alyeska's trailer!

Since this was an extended trip, it might be helpful for some folks here to know what you didn't need.  How much of your load did you not use and not need?

Very cool trip Udo.  Welcome home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zubb said:

You should have bought Alyeska's trailer!

Since this was an extended trip, it might be helpful for some folks here to know what you didn't need.  How much of your load did you not use and not need?

Very cool trip Udo.  Welcome home.

I dint use the: 3rd pair socks, 2nd flash light, Water tank (Empty all times), spare fuel hose, warm sweeter, hood, 2nd civilian pans, I-pad, BBQ-Grill, Spare parts, tow strap. But If you leave them at home, you need them. And I had one day in the wash salon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I dint use the: 3rd pair socks, 2nd flash light, Water tank (Empty all times), spare fuel hose, warm sweeter, hood, 2nd civilian pans, I-pad, BBQ-Grill, Spare parts, tow strap. But If you leave them at home, you need them. And I had one day in the wash salon.

I like that, things you brought but didn’t use.  I have been gone about 60 days and have a pretty good list, but I’m not home yet so maybe they could be used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2018 at 6:43 AM, tntmo said:

I like that, things you brought but didn’t use.  I have been gone about 60 days and have a pretty good list, but I’m not home yet so maybe they could be used?

Tom who?  Oh yeh, that guy that used to live in San Diego...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×