On 5/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, simicrintz said:

We tried, but they kept falling in the pool, so we switched to female pool cleaners.  Problem is there are no pictures (kind of like that other thread on here with women bikers with nice lines!)!  The female cleaners are more reliable and smell better :)

Too funny!

I went for A local ride from my house yesterday  with the brand new motoz hybrid tires . Some street, fire roads, rocky single track and loose hill climbs. 

I was happy with the overall performance . The traction was great  when I lowered the psi to 8 lbs front and 6 lbs rear . 

One question I had was if I ride street after dirt to get home do I need to air up to 15 front and 12 rear ?

I am running tubliss.

22 minutes ago, CVRick said:

I went for A local ride from my house yesterday  with the brand new motoz hybrid tires . Some street, fire roads, rocky single track and loose hill climbs. 

I was happy with the overall performance . The traction was great  when I lowered the psi to 8 lbs front and 6 lbs rear . 

One question I had was if I ride street after dirt to get home do I need to air up to 15 front and 12 rear ?

I am running tubliss.

I don't if I keep it under 50mph and less than 5 or so miles 

5 hours ago, Bp619 said:

I don't if I keep it under 50mph and less than 5 or so miles 

Agreed. Basically depends on distance and speed....you certainly wouldn't want to be mobbin down the 8 at 65 MPH for 20 miles at 8/6 PSI.