Went to Valle de Guadalupe for lunch today. Easy road trip- a couple dirt roads, a BIG puddle with a surprise hole in it, great meal(s), back home by 4.

post-399-0-71641900-1454891343_thumb.jpe

post-399-0-03069800-1454891355_thumb.jpe

post-399-0-90562100-1454891366_thumb.jpe

post-399-0-91509900-1454891386_thumb.jpe

Damn, that looks amazing. Too bad the military has so little trust in the troops.....I need a notarized letter of approval from my oldest living relative, a blood sample, a copy of my high school transcripts and a 1,000 word essay on "Why I want to travel across the border" before they allow me to go to Mexico. Luckily I can get a direct flight to Iraq any time I'd like, though.

The back country is greened up from the weather we've been having. My ride looked about the same, but no pics. :) Looks very relaxing, PMB.

Well, Tom, at least with my last assignment, I just had to turn in my itinerary, full list of those traveling with me - 30 days out - then a full debrief upon return.

Your rules are aimed at a new E-1 from Platt, KS.

Deckman's , a wise choice PMB!!!

And Finca Altozano. Best pulpo anywhere.

Peanuts. Who knew?

Peanuts. Who knew?

This weekend I was in Los Cabos for work. On the last day the hotel had a granola with roasted peanuts and I said the same thing.

Now I start the quest of local markets looking for a peanut granola.

Damn, that looks amazing. Too bad the military has so little trust in the troops.....I need a notarized letter of approval from my oldest living relative, a blood sample, a copy of my high school transcripts and a 1,000 word essay on "Why I want to travel across the border" before they allow me to go to Mexico. Luckily I can get a direct flight to Iraq any time I'd like, though.

I hear you with the military and Mexico. :axehead: