these prelim stats are soo wrong one of my riders first race and hes shows up. my every race riders show 4 dnfs for this one race and the other dont even show on the roster. brad did you race didnt see you on there either.

these prelim stats are soo wrong one of my riders first race and hes shows up. my every race riders show 4 dnfs for this one race and the other dont even show on the roster. brad did you race didnt see you on there either.

weird, Brad is missing on the list and he is a regular. My first race and I am on the results :unsure:

How are you all getting race results, when D38's RoadRunner club hasn't posted them yet?

I looked in the few places they would have posted them;

Here; http://amad38.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=6

Here; http://amad38.com/

Here; http://amad38.com/PastRaceResults.htm (eventually)

... or did they, and I missed it?

Roberts link did not work but it showed it was in the D37 forum, I found it here: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44155

It was noted by someone on the d37 forum that these results are of the people who pass the finish chute.

Never sweat prelims (maybe a little), and if you think there is an issue call the ama district stewart, in 09 I did the 100s MC d37 H&H final and finished (last loop was brutal) but I was not even shown on the board I really thought I may have missed a check or some how screwed up but after discussing with a 100s member there was no way I missed any checks, they reviewed and found me and all my check marks. It's still very early. Give them time to get it dialed in. But also dont be afraid to call the AMA rep if you do have issues after the results come in.

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44155

not to sound silly but I hope all remembered to fill out the back of the fender card before attaching it to the fender. In other races i've done it is handed to you with your number on it.

ya, i saw the results post on the other board. my name is missing. its OK, it will be there when roadrunners releases their results. they always take a week or so to get things sorted out. they took my yellow sticker off the back of my fender card and I watched them put it on their board.

It doesn't matter if I finished 50th or 100th, I'm nobody. I did the entire course and didn't miss any check points. Trust me I'm feeling it today. I went there to finish and see what I'm made of. I achieved my goal and know what I need to work on for next year.

Last person I passed that I recognized was josh maxwell. After him I overtook 4-5 more people and no one else passed me, so you can get an idea where I finished from that. I remember mixing it up for a long time with 88s as well.

Of course, and as you all noted.... prelims are just that. Prelims.

... once Roadrunners has all their data in order, they'll post them to the D38 board (1 to 2 weeks) and can be disseminated from there.

Until then, A LOT can change.

not to sound silly but I hope all remembered to fill out the back of the fender card before attaching it to the fender. In other races i've done it is handed to you with your number on it.

I'll raise my hand and admit to being a retard that forgot to fill out the back. Once they peeled off the sticker with my # on it off of the card, it was completely blank besides the checkpoint marks. I had a great time either way, and I figured out pretty close to where I finished, so I'm not too worried.

BTW Robert, I just figured out that you work with my wife, sorry I missed you yesterday.

Beau's video

glad the temps were reasonable, I was hurtin in that last canyon where I saw Brad and Josh. That was a good work out I am on serious protein shakes to feed those broken muscles!! Great job to all!

Looks like a good race! I'm pissed I had to miss out on this one (bike problems/scheduling conflicts).

Here's another video:

the little shaded area on the left is where I took a good refresher break.

thats where I saw you. you blew your wad just 1 minute too soon. :wacko: another quarter mile and it was pretty much the last of the hardest sections. For those that weren't there, there was another 10-15 miles of that kind of stuff leading up to that last section in the video. There was some guy off his bike sitting down with the bike right in the middle of that boulder climb when I went through there. I told him to move and he looked at me like he was about to die. I was toast at that point but climbed that rock hill and was back on familiar territory, out of the shiit, and out of 1st gear.

That little area is much more fun to come down, and into Sand Dam... rather than out that pumpkin patch :mellow: of rocks and up that soft sandy hill. :huh:

... nice to see the race using it (again)! It definitely makes a good race, even better.

Glad to see you all home, and able to bench race about it. Love to hear the stories.

And Beau's video is just great to watch as well. Makes ya wanna be there. B)

Hey Brad, where did you get these pics? I saw the other ones already, but none with the fancy border.

5507327427_990e7259c9_z.jpg

5507327455_e28ca819ee_z.jpg

Some guy came around after you took off selling them. They are prints that I scanned into my pc.

His info is on the photo.

MV race photo

mv_racephotos@hotmail.com

dirtfocus.com has more photos up too.

Husky fan side note and on the fence new Husky TE model DS customers, the bike that Dave Kamo finished 6th OA on was an OEM stock TE511 (DS legal) magazine test unit, that had Dave's suspension added to it. Dave made this public on enduro360.com

His TXC511 race prepped bike appears to have had a fuel pump issue on sat afternoon.

Husky fan side note and on the fence new Husky TE model DS customers, the bike that Dave Kamo finished 6th OA on was an OEM stock TE511 (DS legal) magazine test unit, that had Dave's suspension added to it. Dave made this public on enduro360.com

His TXC511 race prepped bike appears to have had a fuel pump issue on sat afternoon.

looked like he was enjoying the husky at the finish line...

robert this is for you.

"you're #1 in our book" haha

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Brad Spaugh, check the AMA nat H&H site they have your points under the Vet B section ya got 16 points same as me (16) in Sen B, I could not find Josh, other SDAR riders? For me its just fun to see my name in a national points standing of any class!