Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

The best deal I have scored to this date.

Right here is San Diego. About 20 min into the listing, so fast I don't think Trophy even saw it. He usually gives me all the heads up on the CL deals.$300

photo.png

This is a 1971 model 96 Dirt Squirt with a E series motor. The Dirt Squirt they called the Fun Hundred, optional wheel set of either 17" rear and 19" front for the younger kid then as they grow it would take the 18" rear and 21 " front. It has a bigger frame then the Ace 100, its more near the 125 Combat Wombat.

DSC_3984.jpg

The E motor was one that you can buy in a box from Hodaka, it was what they sold also to the other company's like Steen, Bonanza and Rickman. It has neddle bearings in place where bushings would be in the original P motor. It should have SS fenders, I have a set I will put on and the frame color is not right but that is ok.

DSC_3986.jpg

That is a crazy good deal...... You can bet I would've called you on it.......to stop by and show it to you......:party:

Except for chasing down PMB's bike, I swore off CL. It was relaxing "window shopping" for me and I like finding deals.....but I decided to spend the time doing other things.

I would've loved to grab that up. Karma score: Me 2 You 0 ........:lol:

Cool bike deals: You 3 Me 0

Nice one!

amazing deal....good for you kelly!...that garage must be getting kind of full again eh?...

Great deal Kelly, but check this Trophy I hunted and got for $2k. Honda manufactured the CRM250 as a street legal two stroke in 1990 in the UK and Japan. It has a key for the ignition, gas tank and tool box holder. It has a metal tank and a separate resevoir for oil injection that mixes gas and oil automatically. There are passenger footpegs. It was imported to California in 2000 and has had a CA plate since.

2011-02-22173545.jpg

Great deal Kelly, but check this Trophy I hunted and got for $2k. Honda manufactured the CRM250 as a street legal two stroke in 1990 in the UK and Japan. It has a key for the ignition, gas tank and tool box holder. It has a metal tank and a separate resevoir for oil injection that mixes gas and oil automatically. It was imported to California in 2000 and has had a CA plate since.

2011-02-22173545.jpg

That's a awesome bike. Great find.