N2TM

Gun Enthusiasts, Take Aim .......Feb. 1st is too late.

Many of us love to shoot and bear arms. If that sounds like you, consider exercising your right to buy ammo over the internet before the new law goes into effect. :torch: "Ammo bought on the internet must be delivered to Ca. residences by Feb 1st 2011."

I just placed another order from my favorite online store, great prices and support, just call in your order too.

800-243-3220

http://www.midwayusa.com

Many of us love to shoot and bear arms. You might want to exercise your right to buy ammo over the internet before the new law goes into effect. :torch: "Ammo bought on the internet must be delivered to Ca. residences by Feb 1st 2011."

I just placed another order from my favorite online store, great prices and support just call in your order too.

800-243-3220

http://www.midwayusa.com

Thank god Yuma's only a 2.5hr drive!!!

haha, ya good ol governator arnold passed this one a long time ago. I grew up with guns, own a bunch of them and like to go plinking when out camping. Since the war started and then barry got elected the price has gone through the roof. I stocked up on internet ammo a year or so ago.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/Main.aspx? is where I was buying.

by the way, who wants to do a scoot and shoot some time?

I'm not comfy riding with my gun, when on the bike... but often drive up and shoot in the area of In-ko-pah... or out at the desert floor.

... I too am a plinker, and used to be an avid dove hunter. Pops is a dear/elk hunter... and who was my mentor for dove. Now, I can't seem to kill anything but an occasional spider or ant trail.wink.gif

My pops was an FFL dealer for a looooong time, and knows all the great places to buy ammo. Or, if he doesn't have cases upon cases of it already, I have to 'go shopping' elsewhere.

Don't forget that you will need to provide a fingerprint and a copy of your ID to purchase pistol ammo locally too. Hopefully the few places you can purchase it locally will not be put off by the extra steps and will continue to sell ammo. Just like our riding areas, our gun/shooting rights are slowly being taken away.

Fight for what you believe in folks.

I'm not comfy riding with my gun, when on the bike... but often drive up and shoot in the area of In-ko-pah... or out at the desert floor.

... I too am a plinker, and used to be an avid dove hunter. Pops is a dear/elk hunter... and who was my mentor for dove. Now, I can't seem to kill anything but an occasional spider or ant trail.wink.gif

My pops was an FFL dealer for a looooong time, and knows all the great places to buy ammo. Or, if he doesn't have cases upon cases of it already, I have to 'go shopping' elsewhere.

naw, we park and shoot, then put the guns in the trucks and go ride. I know a great place in the desert where targets are already setup, spinners, half inch steel plates, 50 yards, 100 yards, 200 yards, giant flat spot for RV's, big backstop. 1 minute from Anza Borrego. We can do shoot and scoot from there.

Thanks for the reminder! I need to stock up.

BTW. I will be planning a SCOOT AND SHOOT at my place soon (up to 4 or 5 peeps). Ride the track or dualsport then just go half mile to my back 40 for some target practice.

Ahh, now that you both put it that way;

.... Between Spaugh, and Christi... I might be down for a scoot and shoot!!

Thanks for the reminder! I need to stock up.

BTW. I will be planning a SCOOT AND SHOOT at my place soon (up to 4 or 5 peeps). Ride the track or dualsport then just go half mile to my back 40 for some target practice.

Please keep me posted on this, I would love to unload some cases of lead that have been lying around!

I'm starting to reload to save money and the headache. I currently go through about 3-4 hundred rounds a month competing in IDPA matches at PALA, and a few other places.

My IDPA vids

Don't forget that you will need to provide a fingerprint and a copy of your ID to purchase pistol ammo locally too. Hopefully the few places you can purchase it locally will not be put off by the extra steps and will continue to sell ammo. Just like our riding areas, our gun/shooting rights are slowly being taken away.

Fight for what you believe in folks.

This is why I'm selling most of my firearms. Kalifornia is not a gun friendly place.

YEA!!! This law was just shot down by the California supreme court citing that it is unconstitutional. So you can still order ammo (in most places) online.

YEA!!! This law was just shot down by the California supreme court citing that it is unconstitutional. So you can still order ammo (in most places) online.

Really? I haven't been paying attention to my gun website...better get on it!

The story.....

In an important victory for California gun owners, the Fresno Superior Court ruled today that California's new ammunition regulation law is unconstitutional, and blocked further enforcement.

The law, passed last year as AB 962, would have banned mail order ammunition sales and required all purchases of so called "handgun ammunition" to be registered. In an unwritten ruling from the bench, Judge Jeffrey Hamilton found the law unconstitutionally vague on its face and issued an injunction against its enforcement. For now, at least, mail order ammunition sales to California residents can continue, and ammunition sales need not be registered under the law.

The lawsuit-funded by the National Rifle Association and the California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) Foundation as part of a joint Legal Action Project-was prompted in part by the many objections and questions raised by confused police, ammunition purchasers, and sellers about what ammunition is covered by the new law. Plaintiffs in the case include Tehama County Sheriff Clay Parker, the CRPA Foundation, Herb Bauer Sporting Goods, ammunition shipper Able's Ammo, collectible ammunition shipper RTG Sporting Collectibles, and individual Steven Stonecipher. Mendocino Sheriff Tom Allman also supported the lawsuit.

The ruling comes just days before the ban on mail order sales of so called "handgun ammunition" was set to take effect. Many of the nation's largest mail-order and online ammunition retailers had already announced that they would soon end sales to California residents. If the law had gone into effect, it would have required that "handgun ammunition" be stored out of the reach of customers, that ammunition vendors collect ammunition sales registration information and thumbprints from purchasers, and that vendors conduct transactions face to face for all deliveries and transfers of "handgun ammunition."

Fortunately, the court agreed that AB 962 is unconstitutionally vague on its face because it fails to provide sufficient legal notice of what ammunition cartridges are "principally for use in a handgun," and therefore regulated as "handgun ammunition" under AB 962. The law gives no explanation of how to determine what cartridges are "principally for use in" handguns.

All you shooters are members of "A well regulated Militia" ?

I prefer not to be regulated.

+1

I'd be up for a shoot & scoot but I don't have a way to transport my bike (XRL) with my Jeep. Don't think I would be comfortable having someone else carry my guns and ammo so I could ride out. I need to get me a bike trailer.

+1

+2

The less they know, the better.

VICTORY ! Another common sense vote to repeal yet another infringement on our rights as citizens. If it wasnt for the NRA are right to bear arms would have gone away a long time ago. I am sending them a donation today