Have fun out their and don,t take any soil samples. I hope to get in that area for the fall colors.

Getting my gear together... So Freakin stoked ! and just confirmed that I have an Eye problem............ I cant see myself coming into work until after the 4th !

Chris: Is Buffalo Bills providing breakfast Sat morn ?

I haven't arranged anything with Buffalo Bills......eat light/ride/chow down at Bonnie Springs....

Conversely, we WILL have a Hot (real) breakfast at Falcon Ridge and each morning at BAR 10

Cant wait for the weekend, bike is ready and loaded , the gear is loaded ready to go to bar 10

Cant wait for the weekend, bike is ready and loaded , the gear is loaded ready to go to bar 10

Bar 10 is the icing on the cake.......first we have a bitchin' ride out of Primm

Time to roll......Hobiee and I are headng out early this morning to scout a bit for NEXT year's CORE ride based out of Primm, NV.......the pic below was taken at Cottonwood Pass......those of you taking the short/bypass loop tomorrow will ride over this juncture on your way to Mountain Springs/Red Rock Canyon.......that's Red Rock Canyon in the distance.....

Are you ready? :big_boss: ........Let's Ride! :good:

Picture010.jpg

In for both days..

Great.....the views at Toroweap are unmatched......it looks close, but that's actually a ~3,000' vertical/sheer drop!

(Zina took this shot......I'm too gutless to sit on the edge like that)

Toroweapzina.jpg

That is a crazy photo!

I have a similar pic... And yeah, it was definitely a spooky experience...

feetovertoroweap.jpg

You are all INSANE. No WAY I was getting that close...

Here's my foot only I'm standing next to the edge holding my foot out over the drop. My wife says I'm just stupid. Maybe she's on to something.

Covered in Dumb

post-13540-050109000 1304641384_thumb.jp

Here's my foot only I'm standing next to the edge holding my foot out over the drop. My wife says I'm just stupid. Maybe she's on to something.

Covered in Dumb

LOL I watched you do that while the wind was blowing towards the precipice. Watching you do that made my hands sweat. Here is my attempt :blush: BTW I am deathly afraid of heights. The last pic showing Zina giving encouragement as I crawl to the edge.......

post-13615-015556900 1304644474_thumb.jp

post-13615-079004200 1304644940_thumb.jp

post-13615-009841600 1304645240_thumb.jp

The last pic showing Zina giving encouragement as I crawl to the edge.......

post-1009-061299400 1304648069_thumb.jpg

Blahahaha !! :heh: Tru Dat !