So what is everyone planning for New Years weekend? I am looking to do some riding! Is anything fun going on around local area / dez?

I'll be returning on thursday or friday the 31st from ski trip...and unless we have weather like THIS.. ...I WILL ABSOLUTELY be riding somewhere that weekend.....man, I'm done with this rain ! :angry:

johnnybags in johnson valley

KKUG at superstition

tlking at ocotillo wells...

who else has fun stuff going on?....

johnnybags in johnson valley

KKUG at superstition

tlking at ocotillo wells...

Due to overtime opportunities and some mountain winter weather I may be cancelling my JV plans.

Won't fully know til next Wednesday'ish

Superstition at the same location as last time with Crawdaddy and crew. Family will be there and Slowdown and family, too. Hope it dries out :wacko:

Troy, I'll probably be out camping at Agua Caliente on S2 with the Airheads Beemer Club for their yearly Last Chance Rendezvous. I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday........call me or stop by, we can plan on doing some dez riding if you want.

I'll be up in Landers/Johnson valley area right around that time. At least that's the plan.

It's Glamis North for us. Heading there on Monday after Christmas for 2 days alone with my wife. Then friends and family start arriving on Weds. Staying all the way until Sunday.

It's Glamis North for us. Heading there on Monday after Christmas for 2 days alone with my wife. Then friends and family start arriving on Weds. Staying all the way until Sunday.

I posted a GPS file for Glamis North over at DSM: http://www.dualsportmaps.com/?link=100078

Thanks for that. My son and I plan to do the loop to the 10 and back. This will help.