Bagstr

Coyote Mountain 2010

Is the ride on for Monday??

No matter what I want to ride some where tomorrow!

Yes, Ride Is On for Monday. Show Up 0830-0900 in the Painted Gorge area. Do we want to meet at the end of the road at the Information Sigh for the benefit of the Non-Plated Bikes.

Yes, Ride Is On for Monday. Show Up 0830-0900 in the Painted Gorge area. Do we want to meet at the end of the road at the Information Sigh for the benefit of the Non-Plated Bikes.

When avalible please provide a map marker link or X,Y for the meeting place.

THANKS!

I think I will park my truck at Ocotillo in the usual parking lot and ride my bike to painted gorge. If someone from North County wants a ride let me know. Ken

Have Rock Climbing Tires, ready to go!

1137652082_g3gzq-L.jpg

Click Link to Google Map for Parking. I will park at intersection of Evan Hughs Hwy and Painted Gorge Rd. then ride to Info Sign at end of road in Painted Gorge.

http://maps.google.c...f82c37044064b12

Also see Revised 1st Post

Hi Dave, Kyle here..

How's it going? I might join you guys. I have been up to the "MAIN area" top a couple times, but not up the switchbacks area. Sounds interesting..

I usually ride my light little 250 up there, because it is so rocky and technical.

Some Questions:

What are your plans after exploring around the top MTN. area's ?

(If you are going to put on a bunch of miles after the top areas, I may ride the 650r)

Let me know,

Thanks for ride organization.

post-13967-092359400 1293391250_thumb.jp

post-13967-012901300 1293391275_thumb.jp

post-13967-056386400 1293391300_thumb.jp

kyle if you bring the 650, i'll ride more with you after the mountain.

Hi Kyle, good to hear from you.

As you are thinking, Carrizo Pk won't take all day. ( See I learned something from all this planning ) Coyote Peak is the taller peak farther south. Some may head to Superstition, some find their way over to Dos Cabezas and Volcanic Hills. We can chat about our options at the Top! Me, I will be bringing a full tank of fuel. That plus water and tools.

There are two Rumors floating around: One; that the switchbacks are Tight. Two; that there are rocks up there!

All you guys using the 250's, ain't that cheating?