Martog and PapaAlex showed up Saturday AM and we proceeded on a clockwise excursion that held our attention. Spaugh had some lame excuse involving a Christmas Party, 1:30AM and a bad rear brake. Where is your dedication! party.gif

Always fun to find a new route. The water has always stopped me in the past, but we made it east then north.

1131095203_mzRGR-L.jpg

1131095228_QDbA4-L.jpg

1131095290_32Ekf-L.jpg

Martog

1131095338_NtFZf-L.jpg

Alex

1131095363_Pf7sA-L.jpg

1131095446_jnowU-L.jpg

1131095418_qeQg8-L.jpg

I really don't weigh 240lbs

1131095494_rnaT8-L.jpg

1131097713_jRmKE-L.jpg

1131095677_aFPUH-L.jpg

The sky eventually turned hazy and we set a pace to head down to Jojoba Wash. We did luck out and cross paths with Hoss314 and Trophy in Arroyo Seco del Diablo. Nice to see you gents.

We did luck out and cross paths with Hobie and Trophy in Arroyo Seco del Diablo. Nice to see you gents.

Hobie? :(

I didn't see him out there... ^_^:lol:

Thanks so much for another great ride Bags!

Really - you couldn't ask for a better day of riding. Great weather, great trails (and all new to me) with beautiful scenery, perfect pace and great guys (Dave & Alex) to ride with!

Excellent - Excellent - Excellent! I'm getting all pumped up again just thinking about it!

Thanks again, I can't wait for the next one.

-Marty

Wondering who we saw on the way in to the station on Canyon Sin Nombre. We were in a red jeep and passed three guys not too far off S-2. Can't wait to get back on the bike. Some good stuff all thru there

Great pics.

That hill just above the wash... seems to be a common picture spot!!

... and that wash (Carrizo), is going to be FLOWING here today, or tomorrow!!!

Mike, haven't you seen the latest Edit??

rolleyes.gif

We did luck out and cross paths with Hobie and Trophy in Arroyo Seco del Diablo. Nice to see you gents.

Hobie? :(

I didn't see him out there... ^_^:lol:

Must have beat you to it :blush:

It is always nice to see other DualSport riders out enjoying a perfect day.....beats the hell out of Christmas shopping or being lazy and bummed that it is raining at home.

Was perfect timing to come blazing into a deep sand corner on Arroyo Seco Del Diablo and make a panic stop for a Husky at same pace....opposite direction :o

Don't think it was noticed that we were on the same frequency (radios)

Wondering who we saw on the way in to the station on Canyon Sin Nombre. We were in a red jeep and passed three guys not too far off S-2. Can't wait to get back on the bike. Some good stuff all thru there

Was it this red Jeep (yeah, it's more maroon...but)

CIMG1976.jpg

Since Hoss, Ironman & I saw the other 3....I'm riding his post coattails.....

Slide Show

My bike took a nap just prior to meeting Dave. Thought I broke 3 ribs & Brian thought I separated my shoulder as he watched the crash. Just missing some skin on my forearm and a little sore this morning. We managed to clock 110 miles with an excellent ride lead by Mike.

hey nice ride. sorry i couldn't come, I wanted to.

here is the trail to go up. This was from trophy hunters photos.

CIMG1971.jpg

hey nice ride. sorry i couldn't come, I wanted to.

here is the trail to go up. This was from trophy hunters photos.

CIMG1971.jpg

Anyway you can give a Google Maps where that is?

Great riding , weather and even better company.... Haven't been through Painted Gorge in years, bummer it closes at the end of the year :(

After Painted Gorge we made our trek along the Old Overland Stage Rd. to Orroyo Seco Del Diablo where we saw Bagstr and other SDAR riders. Down Diablo Drop to Fish Creek.....

Made a run down to Sandstone Canyon then down Fish Creek to OW....Blue Inn for lunch and HAULED back to PC West.....Good Day!

Only took a few pics.....

SAM_0539.jpg

SAM_0541.jpg

SAM_0543.jpg

SAM_0544.jpg

SAM_0546.jpg

SAM_0548.jpg

SAM_0553.jpg

SAM_0554.jpg

One Video.....just before cresting this hill there is a very soft spot....

Martog, Papalex and Bagstr were travelling up-wash about 1300hrs, Sorry we didn't stop as we were on a tight leash Saturday. Could have been our group. I think we only passed one group at that point and if you are not on a bike, you are classified as an "Other", you know out of tribe alien.