OK- anybody that knows me knows that I was just yankin' Paul's chain... I haven't seen that area, but he eventually gave enough clues that anybody South of the 8 and West of Campo could've snagged it a long time ago... even me

work was just keeping me too busy to ride (at all)...

Well, let's not get all carried away, here Judge. rolleyes.gif

The date of the new tag is June 9, and I find unfindable unfathomable. I've often found a new finding is more achievable. There's a difference between unfindable and unwilling to find.

Seek, and ye shall find.

We all know it's not really unfindable. Perhaps you would prefer the term "undesirable to find". At any rate, your tag was posted on May 8th, three weeks from then would be May 29th. That means that the game has been eligible for hijacking for a week and KLXBEN has every right to post up a new tag.

OK- anybody that knows me knows that I was just yankin' Paul's chain... I haven't seen that area, but he eventually gave enough clues that anybody South of the 8 and West of Campo could've snagged it a long time ago... even me

work was just keeping me too busy to ride (at all)...

Was that unclear? Let's fix that:

There's no animosity here. I refreshed the tag with the intention of keeping it alive while providing enough clues for it's eventual discovery.

Any suggestion that me or BikeSlut were being anything other than facetious is well....

wait for it

unfounded thumbsup_anim.gif

Well, let's not get all carried away, here Judge. rolleyes.gif

The date of the new tag is June 9, and I find unfindable unfathomable. I've often found a new finding is more achievable. There's a difference between unfindable and unwilling to find.

Seek, and ye shall find.

We all know it's not really unfindable. Perhaps you would prefer the term "undesirable to find". At any rate, your tag was posted on May 8th, three weeks from then would be May 29th. That means that the game has been eligible for hijacking for a week and KLXBEN has every right to post up a new tag.

Awwww. Mom! It's not faaaaair.

ARE YOU F_ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! :angry2:

I'm in Campo right now, going to claim bowers last tag!!!!

What a waist of time :ph34r:

Hey Bikeslut, go for it!!! Get Paul's tag and post a new one. I had such a great ride today finding Ben's tag that I could care less which one of us posts the next one.

Hey Bikeslut, go for it!!! Get Paul's tag and post a new one. I had such a great ride today finding Ben's tag that I could care less which one of us posts the next one.

:heh: I was kidding... I'm at work all day today- Pasta is out with his niece and nephew on the slut family bikes... I ALMOST called in sick and joined them :coolio:

post up your next picture! this is a fun game to watch, even if you don't play

ARE YOU F_ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! :angry2:

I'm in Campo right now, going to claim bowers last tag!!!!

What a waist of time :ph34r:

A little behind the times are we?

-disregard-

Post it up mistress! I cant wait for a new challenge.

Next tag:

618006.jpg

Another view:

618005.jpg

Clues:

1. The name of the road this pond is on rhymes with the road KLXBEN's tag was on.

2. The road to this pond has both pavement and dirt.

3. The road to this pond will also take you to a waterfall.

Where is it at??? :heh:

Sorry, I'm working on it....

Good game , though.

I was out there today but it looks like I got the wrong pond :angry2: I will have to trek back out for a retry!

Good tag mistress! I thought for sure I had it until I got home and took a good look at the pic.

That's funny. I did almost the same thing with your tag. I thought I was taking a picture of my bike the same way you did yours; I got home and found out it was completely different. Good thing I also took a picture of my bike with the spillway in the photo to prove I was there. I'm getting old and I can't trust my memory anymore. I'm going to start printing out the tag pictures and taking them with me when I go tag hunting.

Well....

Mistress, I came up to an locked gate.... coming from the north. From what direction did you approach? -Never mind that would take the a little fun out of it.

- Side note: I've never been to that area at all, so the game has payed off for me already. Getting to know new areas of fun AND Wildlife!!

Howly cow, I came across 20 or so rabbits, almost hitting 1,

1 probably 3year old buck with big-ol' antlers crossed 30' in front of me, jumped up a 8' hill and over a 5' fence....

and rescued a little critter that I couldn't identify from a rattlesnakes mouth, (the first rattlesnake I've seen in my life.. :D )

-but I think it's a goner by now. The venom.. To bad, I couldn't get a picture of that.

Thank you , thank you and thank you for getting me out there.

I doubt I can make it out there this week again, 'cause my bike is missing allot of chain guiding things. And it hurts my ears to listen to the grinding noises... :(

Parts ordered, impatiently waiting..... Dan

IMG00882-20110627-2004.jpg

You must have been on the wrong road. There aren't any gates to get to the pond. Although I have only riden from the top down (hint, hint) and there might be gates if you rode from the bottom up. Glad you had a good time. I think it's a very pretty area and I saw lots of rabbits and squirrels; one mule deer and 3 turkeys while I was out there.

TAGG

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTEtMjAxMTA3MDItMDk1Ni5qcGc.jpg

Another angle:

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTItMjAxMTA3MDItMDk1Ni5qcGc.jpg

Off to find a new spot... Thanks.

Participants:

The next challenge takes us to the north Border of the playground, and pretty close to the east one, as well.

Hope it's not too easy, . ... if, you have the time to ride.

---> Mistress, ... if you think this location is "out of bounds", let me know, and I'll change it to the spot where

I "laid" my bike down.... :(

-Question: Road rash heals quickly, right? :heh: (Nothing serious, as you can tell since I am not typing with one finger... well, you can't tell, but I'm telling you, hereby. ... I was ATGATT!! :D )

Good luck everyone.

Note2self: Daylight does help, ...finding ponds ;)

Also: Knobbies & sand = good. Knobbies, tarmac and sand = no bueno...

(I knew it, (s)in(ce) the morning, after a guy in his truck stopped by my bike to tell me to be "careful out there" ...

----- He Jinx'd me... :ph34r: )

In either way; Here it is:

IMG00897-20110702-1639.jpg

IMG00896-20110702-1639.jpg

IMG00895-20110702-1638.jpg

Dan.

Dan, I'm pretty sure I know where your tag is and I'm pretty sure it doesn't violate any boundary rules. I don't think that's very close to the east boundry since you're not surrounded by desert.

Sorry Dan, looks like nobody wants to get your tag. smiley-sad056.gif Tag-O-Rama is officially open to hijackers.

Maybe someone out there is looking for an excuse to ride and will jump on this and go get Dan's tag before it gets hijacked. smiley-happy088.gif

I'm thinking of going for a ride tomorrow on the 990 to get this tag. Anyone want to come along? I'll be leaving north Escondido about 9:30 (that's as early as this old retired guy like to roll).

Covered in Age