In. I just made reservations and they said I was the 8th under that code (leaving two more).

I didn't ask for a spot number - I suppose I'll figure that out when I check in.

Great, see ya there......I guess we have a few open spots because some folks are staying in cabins.....

I wont be on this trip as we were just there from last Monday to yesterday. I really recommend if anyone hasn't been there, you have to go. The people at the park are awesome, couldn't be more helpful. Thanks to Crawdaddy's posting of the tracks, we were able to ride the loop to 10 and back. What a great ride. I've been there 3 times this season and still have more I need to get to there. Have fun everyone.

Alright, we are in! :D I reserved a cabin for my family. Looking forward to checking the area out.

See you there!

Alright, we are in! :D I reserved a cabin for my family. Looking forward to checking the area out.

See you there!

Good deal - See ya there!

Any others? I hope to be out there around 5ish on Friday......

NO street plate required (in most areas)......some fun/easy trails.....full hook-ups/pool/spa for those with R.V./Toybox......small cabins available for rent too

FYI, its really not that close to Glamis......its out in BFE ~35 miles north of Westmoreland on the east side of the Salton Sea.

Go to DualSportMoto.com to see and/or download a .gpx file/map of local trails that I created/posted: http://www.dualsportmoto.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=921#p921

Here are a couple of links to trip reports/photos from previous trips last year:

My daughter Caitlynn in action on the Red Canyon Trail last year:

Picture042.jpg

Speaking of Family Trips....I'm SUPER excited that BOTH my kids are coming out Saturday to Ride the weekend and meet lots of you :D

....(who BTW are also some of my favorite people in the world)....It's Gonna ROCK !...we are in a cabin and staying until Monday also....

WEATHER FORECAST......ALL SUN !......Days: 70's......Nights: 40's.. :coolio: