Chief Gunner

Firearms refresher from the Gunner

:unsure:

FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE:

1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

3. Colt: The original point and click interface.

4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

7 "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.

8 . If you don't know your rights you don't have any.

9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

10. The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you NOT understand?

12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.

13. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

14. Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their job safer.

20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens, tries to control them.

22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have: Don't make more.

24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

Great post Guns. It makes me think about what fun it would be to combine riding and shooting. we need to think about a Ride/Shoot/ Ride soon... :unsure:

It makes me think about what fun it would be to combine riding and shooting.

Target practice will riding on triggers back. Now that sounds exciting! Just like the old west. Im in! Lets keep this on the down low. You never know who's parole officer(public) might be watching! :unsure:

Target practice will riding on triggers back. Now that sounds exciting! Just like the old west. Im in! Lets keep this on the down low. You never know who's parole officer(public) might be watching! :)

I'm up for a Scoot & Shoot in the near future. When it's time to post details about it, make sure we keep the info in the "Members Only" forums.

Today the federal appeals court just ruled against Washington DCs ban on handguns. This is a landmark decision if favor of gun owners everywhere. :):D . Ken

Today the federal appeals court just ruled against Washington DCs ban on handguns. This is a landmark decision if favor of gun owners everywhere. :):D . Ken

Amen !!

Just think if we had as many people who enjoy off-roading get involved and support groups, as there are gun owners who belong to the NRA and get involved to help fight for their rights, we would have a much stronger voice !!

Im sure if our forefathers would of had off road vehicles, they would of included them in our Bill of Rights. Then more people would care!

By the way, I need to take a gun safety course... does anybody recommend any place for this?? And yeah... I'm for the right to have firearms... it better for the good people to have them legally, than for the criminals to get them illegally. But, please keep them lock if you got little children around the house..

By the way, I need to take a gun safety course... does anybody recommend any place for this?? And yeah... I'm for the right to have firearms... it better for the good people to have them legally, than for the criminals to get them illegally. But, please keep them lock if you got little children around the house..

Escondido fish and game has courses, do a 411

California Handgun Safety Certificate Program is now the norm to purchase a handgun. It covers gun safety, responsibilities and what to teach your children.

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/hscinfo.htm

is the link and the study guide is available here, online, in PDF format.

I took a CCW course a couple of years back and had an instructor tell me how he tested his children after he taught them about the gun safety rules.

1. Stop

2. Don't Touch

3. Leave the Area

4. Tell an Adult

He planted an unloaded & disabled handgun in plane sight for his child to find. He monitored the child until the gun was found and the child had responded.

I have no minor children to worry about but I thought this was a great plan of action for people who do have little ones. You can give them all the feedback needed to make sure they have the message perfectly in their little noggins.

I believe in my right to bear arm.

I, also, believe in responsibility.

Semper Fi

Michael

your forgot this one:

Gun's kill people like fork's made Rosei O'Donnell fat!

Target practice will riding on triggers back. Now that sounds exciting! Just like the old west. Im in! Lets keep this on the down low. You never know who's parole officer(public) might be watching! :)

I'm up for a Scoot & Shoot in the near future. When it's time to post details about it, make sure we keep the info in the "Members Only" forums.

Sounds awesome as long as I don't have to compete against Ken

Respect, Responsibility, Recoil!

My 3 "R's"

My Favorite quote from a law enforcement officer: "You are about to make your birth certificate a worthless document".

Never bow down or yield to oppression, deceipt or tyranny!

Gunner

Target practice will riding on triggers back. Now that sounds exciting! Just like the old west. Im in! Lets keep this on the down low. You never know who's parole officer(public) might be watching! :D

add the shooting element to the desert dash next year. like the biathalon in the olympics. that would be fun. rifle and handgun both