dsfox

SDAR FALL MEETING TUES NOV 9

Randy :party: ,

Sorry you can't be there, and We will miss you for sure...(but brats were ordered already, so someone has to eat them :D )

......we will certainly update you as to any news that comes up.....Have a Great Trip...

I am out. :angry2:

Doc said park it for another week.

Thanks to Deb for stepping up and setting up everything.

Folks, I talked with Deb about this....and thought about postponing the meeting because I have to go to work north of San Francisco for the rest of the week. She said to go ahead and have the meeting, so I agreed to whatever is best.

Sorry I won't be there......Deb and maybe Carguy will talk about a few things like upcoming rides. There wasn't much business to talk about, and if anyone wants to mention any upcoming events, rides, concerns, etc......please go ahead.

If there are any important issues someone brings up, maybe someone can write them down for future discussion on the forums, etc ??

Thanks a lot !

And thanks to Deb, Carguy and Rex for helping out with the meeting !

Can I get my $5.00 refunded?

Can I get my $5.00 refunded?

I'm using it to buy IN-N-OUT Burger tomorrow.

During our meeting we discussed some property by Truckhaven that was being bought up to minimize our riding ability in Truckhaven area.

Saw this today..... http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/reb/2075849455.html

Thought that some of you that are closer to SDORC could pass this on. Or, if it is in the possible closed area and makes sense....we all pool together and snap it up to reverse the closure!

During our meeting we discussed some property by Truckhaven that was being bought up to minimize our riding ability in Truckhaven area.

Saw this today..... http://sandiego.crai...2075849455.html

Thought that some of you that are closer to SDORC could pass this on. Or, if it is in the possible closed area and makes sense....we all pool together and snap it up to reverse the closure!

This land must be very close to where I ususally camp....pretty cheap...wish I had a plush motorhome, it could be a retirement pad.... :D

I'm buying it and starting a milk vetch preserve :ph34r:

Sure you won't just start a kvetch preserve? :lol:

Saw this today..... http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/reb/2075849455.html

Price is high. Looking at the prop out there it should be going for around 300 acre. There are other lots that have 40 acres. I would be in on this type of endeavor. Prices are so low I might start looking just to have some property out there.