dsfox

Prescott Arizona Oct 30-31

If anyone is interested, I'll be riding with a few others out of Prescott, AZ Saturday Oct. 30 for a shorter afternoon ride, and Sunday Oct. 31 Longer All day ride...AZTOM from ADV has graciously offered to lead us (he lives in Prescott).....Not sure of routes, but have been told it's awesome riding up there, and these rides are planned to be No more than Intermediate terrain (nothing knarly)...Weather that time of year is High of 60, low of 30 up there....Perfect riding (as long as there are no more Tornadoes in Arizona!)

I used to live in prescott, and it does have great riding, I am going to check into going my brother has a place in Prescott valley,

I moved here in May after living in AZ for 25 years and have been through the Prescott area many times. Anywhere in the AZ rim country has good riding. Even the street riding around Prescott is great.

ggrrr... out of town.....

didnt' I see somewhere you'll be in Tuscany?.....want to trade?....:coolio:

I'm 20% (at the moment) able to go. It would mean driving out Fri night or Sat am, riding Sun with AZTOM, then heading back to SD.

Any chance you'd (AZTOM) be willing to guide a ride or two over Thanksgiving time period. Will likely be in Prescott to see the in-laws for Thanksgiving.

Marc

I've never been over there, but being National forest, etc...I would have to guess dual sport?.....most of my bikes are plated, so I don't bother asking....sorry...Hoss or danrider may know if you want to pm them...I thnk they've riden there alot....or mistress and baldbeemer did a trip last year and might know...Hope you can make it....Weather next week up there looks like 60's and no rain, perfect!....(they had some rain this week to dampen things down....)

Any chance you'd (AZTOM) be willing to guide a ride or two over Thanksgiving time period. Will likely be in Prescott to see the in-laws for Thanksgiving.

Marc

I contacted Tom a month or so ago because I'll be over that way the weekend prior to Thanksgiving.......when we do the Mojave Rd. ride on the 20th I plan on continuing on east on the 21st when everyone else turns around towards Barstow.........I just need to be back in BullHead City by Wed the 24th :unsure::coolio: .......Tom replied that his Grandaughter is getting married in CA on the 20th & his daughter/grandson would be coming over to his house Thanksgiving "week"......didn't sound like he'd be able to get away though he might be available for a day ride somewhere local.....