Sign in to follow this  
EWR2004

So Cal Youngster Making Waves!

We have a local road racer who has been turning heads for the past few years and I thought I would post some info for those who are not familiar with him. His name is Aaron Villasenor and at the young age of 14 has already secured two championship titles and is well on the way to his third. Aaron ran his first WERA race this year at Fontana, and even though it was his first time on a big track and his first race on a new bike (Moriwaki 250), he won the race!

Yesterday Aaron and his mother received an invitation from the European Red Bull Rookies Committee to come to Seville, Spain and tryout for the 2011 Red Bull Rookies Cup! They will be departing for Seville on the 13th of next month and I want to wish him the very best.

We might have a local star on the horizon!

post-14114-035360700 1282326095_thumb.jp post-14114-009279800 1282326278_thumb.jp

man that is awesome...a wonder kid...im sure that comes from alot of natural talent and alot of hard work

HOW COOL IS THIS??? Man what a great time this young man is having.

Hope he does well!! entering the redbull rookies cup is swimming with the big(young guys)fish. Its like joining the 125GP circus. All on KTM 125cc 2T GP bikes. It is fearsome international competition, nothing like local district racing on our tracks. They race on all the famous circuits, the real FIM GP tracks, fantastic stuff!! Future GP racers are born here. Best of luck to Aaron!!

http://www.redbullrookiescup.com/news.php

wow, he is strong and late on the brakes, and early on the throttle....he is way down on power to those 600cc plus bikes on his little 250...but he was very patient and rode much wiser than his 14 yrs...

We already have a local star..

What's in the water out here in Ramona...

Jake Gagne of Ramona, Calif., has won the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup with a second-place finish in Saturday's race in Misano, Italy.

localracer

We already have a local star..

What's in the water out here in Ramona...

Jake Gagne of Ramona, Calif., has won the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup with a second-place finish in Saturday's race in Misano, Italy.

localracer

R.J told me he was going.......I didn't know he won.....wow, way to go Jake! :good::smile_anim::thumbsup_anim: