OK we had to cancel last year so this year it's back on. Heading out Friday after T-day. Come back Monday. Four days of riding the Baja coast. whoohoo Right now there are three riders and not sure about chase vehicles but as it gets closer we'll firm it up. But if you need to get that hall pass well in advance nows the time to start planning.

Count me in. I've been looking forward to doing this stretch for a while. -Eric

Hey Tree,we missing last year,NO WAY TO MISSING THIS YEAR, im going to call mike,s just to ask hem how is the road from coyote to mike,s... that way we can go from san quintin to mikes on sunday,,,,just like 2 years ago,,,so how many we are in

Ready when you are I am in.

allright Tin welcome aboard,,,,I know we can count on you,,,

Hey Tree,we missing last year,NO WAY TO MISSING THIS YEAR, im going to call mike,s just to ask hem how is the road from coyote to mike,s... that way we can go from san quintin to mikes on sunday,,,,just like 2 years ago,,,so how many we are in

We recently came down to the coast from Mike's and the trail was fine. Tore up and rock/boulder strewn for a few just outside of the rancho but no worries. We had 4 bikes and 2 4x4'trucks.

What level is this ride? I would like to go. Would ride a XT225, prob by them with a bigger tank.

What level is this ride? I would like to go. Would ride a XT225, prob by them with a bigger tank.

I think you will be ok, we going to hit some hwy about may be 60 miles from san quintin to mikes,,,, other and that crussin in the coast,,is not that hard,

I did reservation ahead time in Jardines (sn quintin) for 10 people she said we will make confirmation couple weeks before,, can be more (I hope) or can be less, mikes we dont need reservation just call, same with coyote cals,,,

post-6331-015719500 1283649007_thumb.jpg

Thanks for thinking ahead Javi.

That's a great motivational photo.

LET'S GO!!!

todays news.. we dont have chase truck, for this ride :(, but we still make this ride happen,,,,,

I'm still in..I was hopping to bring trauma gear..? Well band aids pack easy enough..

I'm still in..I was hopping to bring trauma gear..? Well band aids pack easy enough..

we still workin to get it chase truck,I let you guys ahead time if we make, end of october,,,,,

I am interested. Do you mean Thanksgiving Day weekend? When are you going?

Randy

Yea leavin Friday. Spend the day with family on Thursday then off to baja for 4 days.

OK about 7 weeks out. Time to start firming up the details. Who's in? Tree, Javi, Tin Man, Tin Man's neighbor, Mike, firematt, firematt's brother??, erw2004, John79???, slagnado??? possibly 10 on bikes so far.

Oh yeah I'm about 75% sure we'll get a chase vehicle. Robert the owner of Vey's Powersports has offered to let us use his baja truck but he is getting it fixed and we still need to firm up a driver.

I am in, just took the time off from work and only wish this trip was this weekend. I just want to make sure I don't slow you guys down so if super speed is the pace, let me know and I will gracefully not go.

PM if any of you want to go to MIke's on Oct. 22 weekend, seeing if there is interest before a posting it as a ride. I have two maybes.

Oh yeah I'm about 75% sure we'll get a chase vehicle. Robert the owner of Vey's Powersports has offered to let us use his baja truck but he is getting it fixed and we still need to firm up a driver.

I might have a driver if needed.. let me know as soon as the truck gets locked in..!

I might have a driver if needed.. let me know as soon as the truck gets locked in..!

goood I take it turns if we need to.....have a chase truck always is a bless,,

Slagnado, and Christi I hope you ladys can make it, it is beatiful place,,,