I think that wrench throwing would be more appropriate...

It looks like fun (if you are thinking of riding through Adventureland at Disneyland), but that trail is only technically challenging if you are riding a behemoth, and for the cost of the session you could buy a nice Yamaha 225!

I suggest an afternoon at Corral Cyn following BikeSlut instead.

It looks like fun (if you are thinking of riding through Adventureland at Disneyland), but that trail is only technically challenging if you are riding a behemoth, and for the cost of the session you could buy a nice Yamaha 225!

I suggest an afternoon at Corral Cyn following BikeSlut instead.

Well, we sure would not want to Adventure Ride at San Diego Adventure Riders while trying something new instead of the same old-"truck my bike to the same old place".

Well, we sure would not want to Adventure Ride at San Diego Adventure Riders while trying something new instead of the same old-"truck my bike to the same old place".
_sarcasm_detector.jpg

:clapping:...good thing it's working...actually PINNED!

It looks like fun (if you are thinking of riding through Adventureland at Disneyland),

_sarcasm_detector.jpg

In all fairness, Blind, ya gotta award one to this comment too.

Good to look at other forms of enjoying our hobby/passion/excuse for gettin' away. Whilst I can never see myself going to Africa, I'm setting the DR up for longer trips in hopes of doing some long loop "destination" rides. I prolly won't be carrying a Crossman tho.

Hey! Look at me! I'm staying the hell out of THIS discussion!

very true TH...for the record, it did have a few things i enjoy too...esp the knife throwing!!!

:clapping:..."ok, everyone, range is sharp??"

Crawdaddy Wins!!

The correct answer is Mike Miane (AKA Mad Dog Mike). You can see him towards the end of the video shooting with his black Camel Back. He went to this as a guest of BMWNC. The video doesnt even show the hard parts! You can Youtube the 2008 adventure for more videos. And of course, as a true Adventure Rider, he rode his bike up there from SD.