My name is Margaret-Ann however I go by M-A. I am new to the site and fairly new rider. I am riding a F650gs twin. I rode about 25 yrs ago, but just started riding again last December. I look forward to trail riding but don't have alot of experience. If anyone has suggestions of an entry level trail ride that scheduled for the near future I would be very interested.

M-A

Welcome to the club. With summer and hot weather coming on there should be a few dualsport rides coming up that won't be too demanding. :lol:

Welcome to the club;

I suggest you start with the easy stuff until you get your dirt legs back...Nate Harrison, Otay, Viejas Grade, Boulder Creek, Engineers Road.

As it gets warm, the tech rides become fewer, and the easy rides more frequent...

Look forward to seeing you on a ride.

welcome to the club M-A...GREAT PLACE..other than me great people too...well me and bikeslut...but other than that great people :lol::blink:

welcome MA...hang around and watch for rides, or plan something out and post it, you'll get some takers probably.......right now I'm busy at work, so only riding weekends, or short rides after work.....interesting site name...I'm a map maker, why I notice....

Welcome to the club. There is a Noob friendly ride in Ramona tomorrow if you're interested.

check out the ride on wed. afternoon with bald beemer and mistress of the dual....posted today

Welcome! Here is the link for the "noob" ride this evening http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7672

I do have to ask though.....is it pronounced MA or M-A?

How would you pronounce this child's name?

She spells her name..... ; "Le-a"

So... how would YOU pronounce her name?

Leah? ...................NO.

Lee - A? ........... NOPE.

Lay - a? ............. NOT A CHANCE.

Lei?,,,,,,,,,,NICE TRY...BUT... GUESS AGAIN!

This child attends a school in Livingston Parish, LA.. Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong. She says it's pronounced.................. "Ledasha".

When the Mother was asked how in the world did she figured it should be pronounced that way....... ; she said....

..."cause the dash don't be silent!"

So, if you see a name come across your desk like this... please remember to pronounce the dash

Hello M-A,

Welcome to the club. I live in Ramona and like to ride the easy stuff. PM me if you want to go for a ride sometime, but only if you don't mind me drooling on your GS.

Mistress of the dual