DaveC

Another New Guy

Hi Guys, Dave Cummings here introducing myself. I ride an 07 KTM 525 and an F800GS BMW. I have met some of you at prior desert dashes and on the trails (like "Crawdaddy" in Mammoth last year) I have been dual sporting for about the past 5 years, and consider myself an intermediate level rider. I recently retired and moved to Murrieta from LA and am not too familiar with it yet so I am looking forward to hooking up with some fellow, like-minded riders, anytime but especially during the week, and exploring trails and roads nearby. Oh yeah, I love riding Big Bear too!

Thats my introduction. I'll be watching the ride posts, or maybe putting one up soon.

Welcome to the club. With summer just starting up, I'm sure that there will be a few rides scheduled for the Big Bear area soon.

You just missed a Murrieta ride- see rexrs awesome adventure

Welcome to the club- weekday rides are the best

Heya Dave! Glad to see ya here!! We gonna see you in Mammoth again this year???

Welcome Dave, and Congrats on the retirement...Lots of time to ride....

Thanks for all the greetings folks, you've already made me feel at home here. the friendly tone of this site (and the riding partner opportunities of course) are why I joined. I am technicalogically challenged though, so I couldnt find rexrs Murrieta ride report that was mentioned. Oh yeah, hey Roger, good hearing from you too - yeah, we are confirmed for Mammoth. See ya there!

:unsure:

Thanks for all the greetings folks, you've already made me feel at home here. the friendly tone of this site (and the riding partner opportunities of course) are why I joined. I am technicalogically challenged though, so I couldnt find rexrs Murrieta ride report that was mentioned. Oh yeah, hey Roger, good hearing from you too - yeah, we are confirmed for Mammoth. See ya there!

Welcome Dave. A great group of peeps. Just don't ask them about a GPS mount for your handlebars...They'll give you all kinds of grief!!

:unsure:

Welcome Dave. A great group of peeps. Just don't ask them about a GPS mount for your handlebars...They'll give you all kinds of grief!!

Got my GPS mount, so they will have to pick on me for something else. Shouldnt be too difficult, I am a target rich environment for grief!

it wasn't "they"... it was just me...

I know, bikeslut. I'm just funnin' too! No offense taken here!