Brent (BC330) has been a service advisor at Motoworld for a while now and I've seen positive changes there as a result. I called him yesterday for a nitro recharge on my shock and it happened quickly.

While hanging out by the desk waiting, I was impressed with how customers were taken care of. Not just by Brent, but other staff as well.

My last two experiences have been positive.

Thx Brent!

That is really good news. I've had good and bad experiences there in the past, and I'm happy to hear that things have turned around. My last experience was a good one, and sounds like they will be good moving forward.

Thanks Brent!!

Brent has always treated my with respect and done his job professionally.

He is not above talking to you about the small details you are having trouble getting your mind around.

By the way Brent, the new gearing is a plus, and I didn't need the extra links in the chain.

I was just there an hour ago. First time. As with all shops I am hesitant until I get used to them, but it is a nice shop with a good feel.

The fact they are willing to support my special needs so I can call in sick tomorrow is a GREAT start in my book!

Brent (BC330) has been a service advisor at Motoworld for a while now and I've seen positive changes there as a result. I called him yesterday for a nitro recharge on my shock and it happened quickly.

While hanging out by the desk waiting, I was impressed with how customers were taken care of. Not just by Brent, but other staff as well.

My last two experiences have been positive.

Thx Brent!

smiley20facethumbsup.jpg

Thanks to all of you first and formost for your support. We are working very hard to make a positive change within our region, and beyond. Please feel free to contact me if you have experianced a less than great service at our store. This includes PARTS, SALES, and SERVICE.

Keep up the ridding, its the only way you can wear out your motorbikes, and buy new ones! :):)

BC

Questionable recommendation at MW. Son Dan's DRZ ate a valve (actually foreign matter bent it) so a full valve job was in order. Joliet referred a great shop in CO but their schedule and shipping time would have had the bike down longer.

Brent handled everything but I think misdiagnosed the need for a complete valve job. One needed to be done for sure but I found out later they all had been done 500 miles prior (once I was still trying to track down why the thing wouldn't run and spoke to the PO ) A few extra things got handled in the deal. John didn't just do the valves, he gave the head a once over and discovered it was warped. A surfacing was done in addition to the original work and the bike is going back together tonight.

Thx to the "Good Ken" for all of the advice & offers to wrench (great for Dan since he's in N. Cty).

Thx to Brent & John at MW for getting it done on time with phone updates along the way.

After learning more facts about the bikes history, I think the recommended full valve job didn't need to be done which cost me $250 more than it should.

Done at MW.

EDITED: Sept 2, 2010

did they put on the thinner base gasket while they had the head off? power boost... w00t!

Yeah; Brent has taken good care of me when I go there, and I saw Steel Rains Frankenstein DRZ SESMCXR last time I was in service

The discount has been taken off at the register without fail, also... MotoWorld has been pretty good to me, but I still see improvements

Always like hearing good stories about shops, and glad Brent is making an impact! Thanks BC!!

No No ... Thank YOU, and YOU, and YOU...Etc. No really B)

BC