SCHWINN

MUST READ

Happen to me in a car one time and Frick me out when I open the hood hi was hanging down, on a bike its very scaryyyyyyy

Hey Schwinn, you having flashbacks again ?! <_<:rolleyes:

Hey Schwinn, you having flashbacks again ?! :lol::rolleyes:

SSSSSHHHHH <_<:lol:

We have ground squirrels that tear up our backyard. Couple years ago wife convinced me to try to trap them and then move them somewhere else. The first couple I caught I just packed the trap with the squirrel in it in the trunk of the car, drove 'em to Mission Trails and released 'em. No problems, my daughter thought it was really cool.

Third one. We catch him and he is PISSED. I had to throw a towel over the cage because he kept trying to bite me through the cage when I went to pick it up. Put him in the trunk and my daughter and I drive the little bastard to Mission Trails. The whole way out there, we can hear him thrashing around in the cage making very pissed off squirrel noises. It sounded like we had five squirrels declaring Jihad back there. And it was non-stop.

We pull into the parking lot, get out of the car and go around the back to the trunk. Suddenly it's very, very quiet. "Did he die?" my daughter asks and starts looking very worried. "Maybe he had a heart attack . . ." I offer. I knock on the trunk. Nothing. I hammer on the trunk with my fist. Nothing. Fearing the worst as tears start to well up in my daughter's eyes I unlock the trunk and start to open it . . .

All of sudden its like HELL has unleashed itself from my trunk as the damn squirrel comes exploding out of the opening and heads right for my daughter then turns on me!!! I scream "F@$K!!!!!!" in this squeaky voice like a little girl and trip over my flip flops trying to run away from this little damn Tazmanian squirrel, fall in the dirt and try to crawl away before I realize the little bastard has taken off for the bushes. :unsure:

Luckily, my daughter had run screaming too so we made a deal never to mention it again. :ph34r:

I had forgotten about that little incident until I saw the shadow of the squirrel in your picture . . . :o:o

All of sudden its like HELL has unleashed itself from my trunk as the damn squirrel comes exploding out of the opening and heads right for my daughter then turns on me!!! I scream "F@$K!!!!!!" in this squeaky voice like a little girl and trip over my flip flops trying to run away from this little damn Tazmanian squirrel, fall in the dirt and try to crawl away before I realize the little bastard has taken off for the bushes. :unsure:

Luckily, my daughter had run screaming too so we made a deal never to mention it again. :ph34r:

I had forgotten about that little incident until I saw the shadow of the squirrel in your picture . . . :o:o

OK- I laughed out loud... :o

OK- I laughed out loud... :unsure:

Laughed out loud??? I'm wetting my pants I'm laughing so hard.. Only because I would react the same way.

Me, too...my thought is your poor daughter might not like ever helping animals after that

Me, too...my thought is your poor daughter might not like ever helping animals after that

Fortunately she's still very passionate about animals.

Except ground squirrels. Those she now lets the dog go after 'em. :(

Nice. We tried with the squirrels. They now get the BB gun. Gophers (if we can catch them) make the pilgrimage to the open fields.