pyro

pyroCAM Video Links

pyro's VCR is currently out of service. We are sorry for any inconveniece this may cause you. Remember to ride safe, and we'll see you out on the trails!

Sincerely,

The pyroCAST Productions Team

I recognize Pine Valley in the first one but Im trying to figure out where you are in the over the mountain video. Looks fun.

Want to ride right now? Here's the next best thing:

Links to a bunch of my pyroCAM footage.

Enjoy!

Dude I am on dialup, can you burn me a DVD?? It took a few hours to watch a couple of them.

I've nerver heard if him, and I'll never tell you where . . mawAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH ! ! !

I'm not sure I can make a dvd, but I can definately make you a vcd . . . I don't have a dvd burner. ;)

pyroCAM is the bombdiggity dude !

Posted Image

4-2-07===> Updated content added to index at the top of page

Well, the Desert Dash 2007 footage won't be making it to the internet due to insurmountable technical dificulties. The good news is, DD '08 footage is on the way.

OK- every time I watch those things, I get nauseated.... remind me not to look

Desert Dash 2008 footage added ! (scroll to top of page for video links)

Thanks to Randy, SDAR and friends . . . Had a total BLAST ! :o:o:o

Thanks Troy for letting me ride the desert dash on you bike this morning! Kinda weird lookin at a bright green fender. I like riding the DD like this, no cold wind, no big crashes, but good ole fun. Thanks for doing all the work to get those videos taken and on the forum. I must admit, after a few minutes I was pretty pissed at myself for not attending! Thanks again

Thanks Troy for letting me ride the desert dash on you bike this morning! Kinda weird lookin at a bright green fender. I like riding the DD like this, no cold wind, no big crashes, but good ole fun. Thanks for doing all the work to get those videos taken and on the forum. I must admit, after a few minutes I was pretty pissed at myself for not attending! Thanks again

just watched some of the video and let me just say! DAMN THIS WRIST!!! brother let me just say your vids are the next best thing to getting back on my bike. thanks for showing me what i missed.

ed