Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

2010 Yamaha Super Te'ne're'

Just what every world traveler needs!

its pretty heavy and definately more street oriented than i prefer. interesting though, and definately in the market against a bmw gs1200 stuff.

It looks like a good vehicle for lots of miles...

But again I have to ask Japan...aren't you a little late to the BMW/KTM party?

Those guys seem to have this niche pretty wrapped up...what does the Tenere bring to separate it?

Those guys seem to have this niche pretty wrapped up...what does the Tenere bring to separate it?

My guess would be $$$$

Reliability

europe loves those bikes, the last version of the tenere never came to the usa but was a bike success in europe.

ducati, motoguzzi, aprillia, yamaha, honda, even suzuki have made adv bike of various sizes anf styles in europe that we have not gotten here.

but in reality it is a small part of the market here in the usa, motocross, sportbikes, metric/american crusiers are the bread and butter. ds and adv bikes are a very minimal part of the market here.

but im with BS it looks great for long stretches of pavement and minor trail stuff but not for anything rough or aggressive.

Just loading that thing up is more adventure than I can handle . . . Hell'z ya I'd ride it! Can I get a scholarship? :lazy: This bike would be awesome for a cannonball run to New York and back (assuming that it's reliable). 110hp sounds good to me.

But in the face of the new ducati multistrada I think I'd go for that over the Tenere. the KTM ADV bikes are looking a bit long in the tooth at this point