I imagine motoed will officially brief all of us on the event, but here are some pics I took on Sunday:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/motorcyclenut...57623362209349/

I was told it rained a bunch on Saturday in Lakeside. (I was in Chula Vista all day on the bay side, and it only rained once for about 7 minutes)

I manned the MSF booth all day Sunday and there were quite a few people milling about. There were some lawn mower races and every once in a while I would hear some motorcycles out on the track and I would run out to get some photos. I really enjoyed myself and handed out a few SDAR packets after Brian from the BMW booth brought them to me. Trophyhunter stopped by for a few moments and I understand he was there for a while on Saturday.

As you can see from the pics, there were some nice motorcycles there.

I definitely want to plan on being a part of their next event. Ed and Scott were the best! Thanks

Saturday was rain, mud & more rain. Spent half my time at the SDBMW booth (thx Brian) and walked around handing out SDAR cards. Hit the parking lot with some cards too.

I can't believe my "volunteer" time cost me $200......House of Motorcycles was clearing out some gear so new helmet ($25) & boots.

Okay turn out 'tween the raindrops.

I was told it rained a bunch on Saturday

I spent the day out there on Sat volunteering for sdorc. It rained too much for any racing to take place. No riding mowers or flat track bikes. That was a bummer. :crazy: I did get a chance to see Trophyhunter and meet Cityslicker among others. I didn't take too many pics but here is the new bmw 450 dualsport.

bmwdual.jpg

bmwdual2.jpg

Todd did an excellent job of keeping beer out of the vendor area (it was on school grounds). Good to get to know some folks better & see new toys.

Many thanks to Trophyhunter, Motorcyclenut, and City Slicker for representing SDAR at this event !

And thanks to Zracing for helping SDORC !