not sure what Todd and Mimi are running... I would guess a green sticker is a safe bet

Since we are hitting McCaines I will be allowed to ride the 2 smoker. Are we meeting in the day lot near the bathroom??

That's where we usually meet. I plan on bringing the KDX (since I never bothered to unload it from Saturday).

Yeah-Tuesday at 8...I'll be there earlier

.... we can check out that trail afterwards...

Sounds like a good plan.

Yeah-Tuesday at 8...I'll be there earlier

.... we can check out that trail afterwards...

Sounds like a good plan.

Love to go ride with you guys, not sure on the meeting time. I kind of like 9 since it takes me about an hour and a half to get there.

Love to go ride with you guys, not sure on the meeting time. I kind of like 9 since it takes me about an hour and a half to get there.

I am not planning on getting there until 9 either.

Sorry folks, but I am going to bail on this ride. I'll be up at Corral trying to get the new trail opened. I decided that was more important right now. Have a safe ride and we will see some of you at the meeting tomorrow evening!

What needs to be done to get the trail opened? Is Tull going to be there coordinating things? I can be there by 1...what is the timeline?

You know how much I love building trails so I'll be with Allen tomorrow prepping the new trail so when it rains we can all go and do my favorite thing which is trail definition. (is that a run on sentence !)

RIDE ON

when it rains we can all go and do my favorite thing which is trail definition. (is that a run on sentence !)

Man, I sure hope it rains some more. We haven't had nearly enough yet, and in another month or two, the chance for rain will be coming to an end for this season. ^_^

What needs to be done to get the trail opened? Is Tull going to be there coordinating things? I can be there by 1...what is the timeline?

Right now its trim a path through some of the brush. Not really sure how much until we get into it but I don't think it wil be a lot. Will put in some ribbons to help mark it better. I don't expect Richard to be there. There is no timeline but a couple of things need to be done before it can be officially open. Mainly get a well defined path and do what we have to to keep the MCs and MTBs on it and ATVs, UTVs, Jeeps, etc. off it. The more that we see it and ride it the better idea we will have on what needs to be done. I might still be there at 1 but leaving by 2:30 at latest.

I think I'll pass on McCain today. Maybe make it over to Corral in a few little whiles.