so far I am in, this will be a good one. plus I want to get another finish and a couple of Husky bucks before years end (optimistic). This will be alot different than the local D-38 H&H as was the one earlier in the year in the same area.

so far I am in, this will be a good one. plus I want to get another finish and a couple of Husky bucks before years end (optimistic). This will be alot different than the local D-38 H&H as was the one earlier in the year in the same area.

it sounds like a good time. Maybe I can do a pie plate in the 250 class. DO you camp or drive up in the middle of the night?

leave afternoon before and sleep up there, still looking for a plan for that. R

this will be a pure dez mostly single track ride with lots of hills and rocky terrain. Note there were no mile long whoop sections of beat up sand at round 1 . The 4 loop set up makes it more gas tank friendly, so more riders will join in with MX tanks.

The longest loop is L3 @40miles, the first L1 and L2 total to about 35 miles and L4 will be 15 miles of really tough stuff.

After the round 1 tough stuff and local D38 nat tough stuff,,,,, it should be daunting to say the least. enjoy the ride, take the challenge!!! R

finished!!!!!!!!! 3 for 3 in 09!!! 08 Husqvarna TXC450!! words cannot describe the L4 technical sections,,,the best would be to call them extreme enduro, it was nutty,,I kept alot in reserve throughout the L1-3 so attack mode was still there for L4,,every bit of my skill set was used 100% and because of the McCain trials loops practice , I got over and through all sections with no outside assistance, the hills have no comparison just insane I cant explain it. ( they had minders at all of the sick hills and big rock sections).

finished!!!!!!!!! 3 for 3 in 09!!! 08 Husqvarna TXC450!! words cannot describe the L4 technical sections,,,the best would be to call them extreme enduro, it was nutty,,I kept alot in reserve throughout the L1-3 so attack mode was still there for L4,,every bit of my skill set was used 100% and because of the McCain trials loops practice , I got over and through all sections with no outside assistance, the hills have no comparison just insane I cant explain it. ( they had minders at all of the sick hills and big rock sections).

we need pics and video! Good work on finishing the insane loop. I was thinking about it earlier hoping to hear back on how it went. I'm surprised you are still awake. Who won the race?

Russ Pearson is the prelim winner.

Beau from Promoto.tv was there with video and still cams we should see some good stuff, plus I saw alot of 100s MC guys with cameras in the technical sections, my friggan bike is hammered!!! man she needs some love after that one.

finished!!!!!!!!! 3 for 3 in 09!!!

But did you Brux?

<_<

of course I Brux for every ride (dang I have to!!). If the concept works for Cairoli and all the other top guys including alpine skier Svindal,,,,,,,I know I am biased but that little device has improved my level and helped me to remain comfortable, especially in these long races/rides.

Some of the things that are good are lots of body cooling AIR flow (moose sahara) small chest protector (acerbis) good knee guards (pod mx) ultra light helmet (Airoh) and the BRUX, these are all my tools!! oh and lots of practice in uncomfortable places. Thanks R

Good job by Destry (my Kawasaki hero and Myspace pal :unsure: ). Too bad he didn't get the overall.

or the championship. But heck a real privateer won Russ Pearson does it!!