Can i dak it? Or do I need a skinny bike? I can paint mine black to make it skinny...oh; its already black.

Edit: Why do I always post w/o reading the links.....never mind. I am a bit impulsive at times....this seems to be a problem.

Paperwork done, room booked, bike readied..Now I just need to decide how much time I want to take off from work :blink:

Looks like Coyotes Flats loop was more challenging this year due to the snowfall......a few pics in this D37 thread: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32811

I like the fun variant/theme they used on their "gps only" only segment between Bishop and Mammoth.......a combo of dualsporting and GeoCaching.......

That geocaching idea sounds like fun. It would be a neat twist to something like a poker run but it could be "scavenger hunt" style. I know with my pitiful GPS skeelz it might be painful for me but it sounded fun none the less <_<

That geocaching idea sounds like fun. It would be a neat twist to something like a poker run but it could be "scavenger hunt" style. I know with my pitiful GPS skeelz it might be painful for me but it sounded fun none the less ;)

Well.......hmmmmmmm......The Crawdaddy/Strega "Terrible Weekend" ride is GPS only.....we may throw a twist or two into the mix but we're just two guys putting on a free ride for our friends......so it would be all about fun/glory - not door prizes <_<B)

"On any Terrible Weekend'.... Has a nice ring to it.

That does have a nice ring to it :rolleyes: