Sign in to follow this  
Jaynen

2010 Husaberg Lineup

Awesome bikes

http://www.supermoto-central.com/

That 390 should be a pretty sweet machine I wish they came to the US and could get a plate, wonder if you could do like Schwinn and buy the supermoto and then add dirt setup to it.

Awesome bikes

http://www.supermoto-central.com/

That 390 should be a pretty sweet machine I wish they came to the US and could get a plate, wonder if you could do like Schwinn and buy the supermoto and then add dirt setup to it.

The put together some great marketing videos for sure. I wonder why they dont get the potential for dualsporting these bikes and completly overtaking the american market??? Am I missing something?? Husky is only importing a small handful of 610's this year and they were all sold months before they hit the shores.

Husaberg is owned by KTM honestly I think KTM didn't want to encroach on their territory with the plated dirt bike thing. They are using Husaberg to do more radical prototyping and test the waters. I am sure a KTM is going to have that 70 degree motor within a couple years

It's not just the marketing reviews though the Husabegr is bike of the year in many of the magazines

Nice vids. Some quick sumo cornering. U have a point...no plate on the 390?

Nice vids. Some quick sumo cornering. U have a point...no plate on the 390?

Older husabergs could be plated but didnt come that way I believe, but the new ones none of them are plated the sumo is the first I have seen with a plate

info: as you guys know most all the E and all the SM bikes are plate-able in Europe, both 2 stroke and 4 stroke, so when we see those machines on the road we can only hope for street homologation over here.

Hope to see more of that here!!

There were a whole group of H-bergs up at the Live Oaks track yesterday,,,,it really was not to be missed great to see them on the course.

On another note (personal story) Jens and the whole H-Berg team are just super nice, Jens took all kinds of time to explain "his" machine to us at the motor show, he is living a dream as an A (Swede Nat level) level rider and engineer who actually can get out and ride the "creation" , our moto cummunity is very cool like that!!!

That new berg 390 is super cool the 350-400 4 stk size is very appealing!! The Bergs feel heavy on the stand because of the cg layout,,, but all (I need to) who ride them come away impressed!!

info: as you guys know most all the E and all the SM bikes are plate-able in Europe, both 2 stroke and 4 stroke, so when we see those machines on the road we can only hope for street homologation over here.

Hope to see more of that here!!

There were a whole group of H-bergs up at the Live Oaks track yesterday,,,,it really was not to be missed great to see them on the course.

On another note (personal story) Jens and the whole H-Berg team are just super nice, Jens took all kinds of time to explain "his" machine to us at the motor show, he is living a dream as an A (Swede Nat level) level rider and engineer who actually can get out and ride the "creation" , our moto cummunity is very cool like that!!!

That new berg 390 is super cool the 350-400 4 stk size is very appealing!! The Bergs feel heavy on the stand because of the cg layout,,, but all (I need to) who ride them come away impressed!!

yeah I'd really like to check one of those 390's out if its true about how it rides I think it could replace a 300 XCW as my ultimate off road dream bike

Probably like a KTM but more markup because of low supply?