KTMrad

Body Shop Recommendations ?

I have a friend who needs some bodywork done on a Toyota MR2, I think probably just a front bumper.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.........thanks in advance.

A guy I know has a shop in El Cajon........

The shop is not the most glamorous but his work is very good and the price is right.

Regean Enterprises: 619 846-7729 Kendall

one of my best friends manages the Mossy Collision Center in Escondido. Let me know if you want his contact info.

My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

spicoli.jpg

Thanks all for your recommendations.

In the past, I used Carter Collision Service in Santee. My friend knows the owner, who raced AHRMA and is a motorcycle nut. They did my truck a few years ago, so I took it to them for an estimate, they will get it done this week, so that was the easiest solution.

Thanks again :lol:

Thanks all for your recommendations.

In the past, I used Carter Collision Service in Santee. My friend knows the owner, who raced AHRMA and is a motorcycle nut. They did my truck a few years ago, so I took it to them for an estimate, they will get it done this week, so that was the easiest solution.

Thanks again :lol:

You took it in??! I thought you were asking for a friend? So now you have an MR2?

You took it in??! I thought you were asking for a friend? So now you have an MR2?

I took it in for a friend :lol: