Looks like a multi family trip up to Hungry Valley (Gorman) is coming together next weekend! The forest is open and we'll be hitting the single track up to the top of Frazier mountian and exploring out west to lockwood valley and see what is open out there.

view.jpg

topfraizer.jpg

Anybody intrested? If you cant make this trip I'll be putting together some day rides, and some simple overnighters up there real soon!

I've been waiting for this.......

I don't know if the timing is gonna work for this one, though... :unsure:

I don't know if the timing is gonna work for this one, though... :unsure:

Yes, me, too. I'll let you know, but it's not looking good.

Never ridden up there so I'd like to check it out.....sometime.......camping/mtn biking next weekend.......

I don't know if the timing is gonna work for this one, though... :lol:

Yeah, sorry for the short notice. This trip just kind of got thrown together, prompted by the news that the forest is open. The season is just starting up there so I'll put together some rides.

For anyone intrested, its definitly a green sticker or plate, spark arrestor, quite muffler area. Weekday riding is always preferred as usual!

Last Call!! :)

Leaving tomorrow morning and will be there through Sunday evening. Phone number in Members section if you want to come up for a day, or an overnighter.

Frosty beverages and good munchies are a sure thing.

Sounds great. I've never been, but I don't think that I can make it. Have fun and take pictures to share with us. :) Pretty soon it'll be getting hot just about everywhere.

Enjoy for the rest of us, Tracy. I will be on one at some point, but not this wkend... :)

Looks like a multi family trip up to Hungry Valley (Gorman) is coming together next weekend!  The forest is open and we'll be hitting the single track up to the top of Frazier mountian and exploring out west to lockwood valley and see what is open out there.  view.jpgtopfraizer.jpg  Anybody intrested?  If you cant make this trip I'll be putting together some day rides, and some simple overnighters up there real soon!
I believe that top picture is Frazier Mine Road? This is a nasty single track that goes about 3 miles long. If you fall to the wrong side it is all over. The last time the GhostRiderz were there, we ended up riding it at night.  At the bottom there is a gate to keep vehicles out, and it was difficult to get our fully loaded BMW's with gear through---Good times!!

Kevin,

That pic is not Frazier mine trial. Its called "East Frazier Trail" however I am very familiar with that particular trail. Its called "whata trail" or "Arrasta trail" by locals. I have ridden it several times. I have scars to prove it. If you attempted that with any kind of beemer than you are in need of serious counseling. Step away from your computer and seek professional help at once.