Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

ADV Thread for Pasta Pilot.....

I think bikeslut's picture of his bike being airlifted from whatever canyon he couldn't make it out of would be appropriate.

I think bikeslut's picture of his bike being airlifted from whatever canyon he couldn't make it out of would be appropriate.

This is all hearsay and conjecture!!

oh wait...it's true :lol:

AGREED :lol:

Speaking of helicopters, Tntmo......have any commuting to work shots of your bike(s) with Navy helicopter(s) /plane(s)

that picture is splatted all over advrider too... SDL did a post after I begged for help over there... then some other guy posted the picture and did a "Visa" commercial... "seeing your DRZ fly over the Desert... priceless".

I also posted it at thumpertalk in the "dirtnap" thread.

My 15 minutes of infamy right there...

AGREED :lol:

Speaking of helicopters, Tntmo......have any commuting to work shots of your bike(s) with Navy helicopter(s) /plane(s)

A few of us would drive our motorcycles through the hangar on night shift when we got done working, just to see if the watch was paying attention but I never got any pictures. Most of the time the watch wasn't paying attention either!

Thanks I like the idea, but all the bikes with the planes on display posts is kinda, um, lame. Anyway I'll have to try and get a picture of my two Piaggios together and post it.

Jon